View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 26th, 2014, 11:02 pm

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Just curious... 
Modmin Dude

#-o

Someone wore their funny pants today I see thebirdman.gif

:lol: :lol:

I didn't know you could see through the internet, how did you know I had on my clown pants today???? :confused: tongue3.gif zicon_batman.gif

April 12th, 2005, 5:03 pm
Stadium Announcer

I'm Sanders97 everywhere I post. I visit many places, but only participate in a few on an extensive basis.

I was a long time member at TLF before being exiled. Again, no need to explain. I also visit The Underground, The RedZone, Zbuds, and now Lionbacker. I also run my own place called Lions World According to Sanders97.

Kinda corny to put your name in a title like that, I know, but I figure my name is infamous now due to past escapades at the DL board and more recently at TLF.

This is also why I always keep my name the same. What ya see is what ya get from me.

Also, see me @ http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/lionsworld.html

April 12th, 2005, 6:05 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Pop Warner Vet

Lionbacker is my only Lions forum, but I also post at www.nfl-talk.net (a general NFL forum), www.galaxyforum.de (a Frankfurt Galaxy NFL Europe forum) and www.fantasy-football.de (as the name says). Take a look at them, if you want to see how many football fanatics we have in Germany... :wink:

April 12th, 2005, 6:05 pm
Pop Warner Allstar

As you can see by my postcount, I don't post much here being involved with the Lions Underground. (http://www.lionsunderground.org) But I do read an will impart any info that comes my way to y'all.
I also hit TheLionsFanatics and laugh with y'all at the DuMB (Detroit's useless Message Board if you didn't really know the acronym). Since I'm in Missouri I post and read up on the Chiefs and Rams to be able to talk with the locals as well.

Nice to hear your board is starting to grow-----it's the Lions fans that are now starting to follow them with all the new hope (hype).

:idea: btw, we do have cheerleaders :wink:

L8r :arrow:

April 12th, 2005, 8:47 pm
Profile WWW
Water Boy

Hey y'all. The former MC Pee Pants here. Don't know what I was thinking (gotta stop drinking so much!), but I'd like to just go by my normal moniker of ATLIONS Fan from here on out. Sorry to the moderators, not trying to break your rules or anything.

April 13th, 2005, 9:09 am
Site Admin

No worries MC ATLIONS PEE or whatever :lol: You broke no rules :wink:

Hey Ozarkruffrider long time no see sir :D I always liked your name for some reason...prolly cause you have a Z in it or something :shock:

Hope you guys decide to hang out a bit and talk some Leos.

April 13th, 2005, 9:25 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Hey y'all. The former MC Pee Pants here. Don't know what I was thinking (gotta stop drinking so much!), but I'd like to just go by my normal moniker of ATLIONS Fan from here on out. Sorry to the moderators, not trying to break your rules or anything.

Not a problem at all, welcome aboard! I kinda like the MC Pee Pants moniker! :lol:

BTW - drinking and posting don't mix. It gets too blury. [-X

April 13th, 2005, 9:28 am
Profile WWW
Varsity Captain

:arrow: Welcome MC Pee Pants. Enjoy the site and look forward to chatting in the future.

:arrow:

April 13th, 2005, 10:42 pm
Profile YIM
Towel Boy

Hey ALT, I'm confused as to why you would give up such a fine name as MC Pee Pants but to each his own.

I post at TLF and at Sanders site. The articles written by Yorick brought me here. Great site, I'm not one that posts often but I enjoy the material.

April 14th, 2005, 12:37 pm
Site Admin

Thrilled that you guys like the reading! Keep coming and we will keep writing :wink:

April 14th, 2005, 12:46 pm
Profile WWW
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Thanks for the plug deat. Your check is in the mail.

My log in at TLF was the Nefti of Salamanca. That character's relationship to the Sage of Thorns is still in flux. :wink:

April 14th, 2005, 1:33 pm
Pop Warner Vet

the Nefti of Salamanca. That character's relationship to the Sage of Thorns is still in flux. :wink:

Say WHAT? Are you Krishnamurti or something???

April 14th, 2005, 1:43 pm
Fair Weather Fan

Nefti!!! What's up dude? ATLIONS Fan here. We used to bang heads in the political forums at TLF around the elections. I've melowed since then & stay outta that thread for the most part. Good to see you here & keep up the good writing man!

April 14th, 2005, 1:46 pm
Stadium Announcer

Wow. So many names. I never knew Yorick was Nefti. Sweet. I dunno how I never made the distinction before.

I have to say I don't think we ever clashed because you just confused me a lot at TLF. LOL. Which is no easy feat.

Good to know and good to see ya.

Also, see me @ http://www.phpbbforfree.com/forums/lionsworld.html

April 14th, 2005, 1:53 pm
Profile YIM WWW
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

"We used to bang heads in the political forums at TLF around the elections. I've melowed since then & stay outta that thread for the most part. "

Yes, well there are no political forums here and with McMahon and Green gone we will have to find some other subject to dispute. Unfortunately, the only players in my doghouse right now are Raiola and Wilkinson. They hardly seem worth the effort :lol:

April 14th, 2005, 1:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next