View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 23rd, 2014, 12:27 am



Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 WDFN at snookers 
Author Message
Bubbles the Lion
User avatar

Joined: April 14th, 2005, 1:09 pm
Posts: 56
Location: Fowlerville, MI
Post WDFN at snookers
this may get booted but oh well i hope not. WDFN will be at snookers on hall road in utica if anyone is intrested. It is a great time, i have been going there for the last 2 years and will be there again this year. If any of you are looking for somewhere to go on draft day come on up its a great time. If you plan on going post on here so that i know and maybe we can shoot a game or two of pool. Ill be there wearing a Boss Bailey jersey(only one there last year with a Boss jersey). if your going catch ya there.....ill be there about an hour before the doors open and WDFN starts thier show (Eric Pate will be there) at 12.

_________________
Predict 10-6. It's a good bet
"If it weren't for the bullet, no one would fear the gun"


April 17th, 2005, 10:14 pm
Profile YIM
QB Coach

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 8:33 pm
Posts: 3222
Post 
This won't get you booted! What makes you think that? :arrow:


April 18th, 2005, 2:12 am
Profile WWW
Bubbles the Lion
User avatar

Joined: April 14th, 2005, 1:09 pm
Posts: 56
Location: Fowlerville, MI
Post 
well i didn't think i would get booted but i thought maybe this supject would. Wasen't sure on if this was the correct board for a post like this

_________________
Predict 10-6. It's a good bet
"If it weren't for the bullet, no one would fear the gun"


April 18th, 2005, 8:08 am
Profile YIM
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: January 6th, 2005, 10:54 am
Posts: 2274
Location: South Quad- Ann Arbor
Post 
To my knowledge, nothing has ever been booted. :shock:


Sounds pretty fun, but I want to go fishing. :D

_________________
"If he isn't the best football player, the best runner, that the Lord has ever made, then the Lord has yet to make one." Wayne Fontes on Barry.
Image


April 18th, 2005, 8:09 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 1:25 am
Posts: 4918
Location: Hills of Auburn
Post 
Not much booting going on here :shock:

Now if ya start posting "Increase Your Viener Size" or "Herbal no_adds" we will have issues :lol:

It would be fun but unfortunately I will scurrying around the house because my daughter is having a b-day party...that evening :wink:

I will still be following the draft but I have to at least keep up appearances that I am helping out. I asked my daughter if we could do a draft day theme and her buddies could all wear jerseys of the prospects. Needless to say I got a pretty firm no. I told her I would make her the #1 overall with a huge signing bonus...at that she said, "Okay, I'm listening" heheh

_________________
Regards, Alpha|Lionbacker.com \(^o^)/
"I date this girl for two years and then the nagging starts: I wanna know your name..." - Mike Binder


April 18th, 2005, 8:57 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:34 pm
Posts: 10302
Location: Sycamore, IL
Post 
theAlphaMale wrote:
Now if ya start posting "Increase Your Viener Size" or "Herbal no_adds" we will have issues :lol:


Nice. I'm glad I don't see any of that crap on here. That's why I use Firefox instead of MSIE's browser. I used to get those pop ups all the time. Talk about annoying.

theAlphaMale wrote:
I will still be following the draft but I have to at least keep up appearances that I am helping out. I asked my daughter if we could do a draft day theme and her buddies could all wear jerseys of the prospects. Needless to say I got a pretty firm no. I told her I would make her the #1 overall with a huge signing bonus...I that she said, "Okay, I'm listening" heheh


Haha, good thought. I'm surprised she wouldn't go for that!


Last edited by conversion02 on April 18th, 2005, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.



April 18th, 2005, 9:00 am
Profile
Bubbles the Lion
User avatar

Joined: April 14th, 2005, 1:09 pm
Posts: 56
Location: Fowlerville, MI
Post 
theAlphaMale wrote:
Not much booting going on here :shock:

Now if ya start posting "Increase Your Viener Size" or "Herbal no_adds" we will have issues :lol:

It would be fun but unfortunately I will scurrying around the house because my daughter is having a b-day party...that evening :wink:

I will still be following the draft but I have to at least keep up appearances that I am helping out. I asked my daughter if we could do a draft day theme and her buddies could all wear jerseys of the prospects. Needless to say I got a pretty firm no. I told her I would make her the #1 overall with a huge signing bonus...at that she said, "Okay, I'm listening" heheh


Oh comeon alpha you haven't offered for her to have her party at snookers. I mean comeon billiards, video games and the draft what is better than that lol

_________________
Predict 10-6. It's a good bet
"If it weren't for the bullet, no one would fear the gun"


April 18th, 2005, 12:05 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 1:25 am
Posts: 4918
Location: Hills of Auburn
Post 
Do they have Pony and Butterfly decorations? If so I think I can maybe work it :lol:

_________________
Regards, Alpha|Lionbacker.com \(^o^)/
"I date this girl for two years and then the nagging starts: I wanna know your name..." - Mike Binder


April 18th, 2005, 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
Varsity Captain

Joined: March 17th, 2005, 12:41 am
Posts: 313
Post 
theAlphaMale wrote:
Not much booting going on here :shock:

Now if ya start posting "Increase Your Viener Size" or "Herbal no_adds" we will have issues :lol:


Well since you brought it up, I do know of a special herbal supplement if anyone is interested. :wink:





Sorry bad joke.


April 18th, 2005, 1:32 pm
Profile
Bubbles the Lion
User avatar

Joined: April 14th, 2005, 1:09 pm
Posts: 56
Location: Fowlerville, MI
Post 
theAlphaMale wrote:
Do they have Pony and Butterfly decorations? If so I think I can maybe work it :lol:


LMAO not sure on the pony and butterfly deco. but they do have cue sticks and darts and comeon what kid doesn't like darts.

_________________
Predict 10-6. It's a good bet
"If it weren't for the bullet, no one would fear the gun"


April 18th, 2005, 1:36 pm
Profile YIM
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: January 6th, 2005, 10:54 am
Posts: 2274
Location: South Quad- Ann Arbor
Post 
I've got a hole in my foot that proves how much I like darts :lol: .

_________________
"If he isn't the best football player, the best runner, that the Lord has ever made, then the Lord has yet to make one." Wayne Fontes on Barry.
Image


April 18th, 2005, 2:47 pm
Profile WWW
Bubbles the Lion
User avatar

Joined: April 14th, 2005, 1:09 pm
Posts: 56
Location: Fowlerville, MI
Post 
bsand2053 wrote:
I've got a hole in my foot that proves how much I like darts :lol: .


LMAO i kinda know how you feel. I have a couple scars on my left ring and middle fingers tips that shows how much i enjoy woodworking with a table saw lol

_________________
Predict 10-6. It's a good bet
"If it weren't for the bullet, no one would fear the gun"


April 18th, 2005, 3:26 pm
Profile YIM
Varsity Captain
User avatar

Joined: September 9th, 2004, 12:21 pm
Posts: 287
Location: Mt. Pleasant, MI
Post 
:arrow: I have grown very fond of using Firefox as well. No pop-ups and opens web sites much faster as well.

:arrow:


April 18th, 2005, 5:39 pm
Profile YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Growler, Yahoo [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.