View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 23rd, 2014, 12:27 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 WDFN at snookers 
Bubbles the Lion

Post WDFN at snookers
this may get booted but oh well i hope not. WDFN will be at snookers on hall road in utica if anyone is intrested. It is a great time, i have been going there for the last 2 years and will be there again this year. If any of you are looking for somewhere to go on draft day come on up its a great time. If you plan on going post on here so that i know and maybe we can shoot a game or two of pool. Ill be there wearing a Boss Bailey jersey(only one there last year with a Boss jersey). if your going catch ya there.....ill be there about an hour before the doors open and WDFN starts thier show (Eric Pate will be there) at 12.

April 17th, 2005, 10:14 pm
Profile YIM
QB Coach

This won't get you booted! What makes you think that? :arrow:

April 18th, 2005, 2:12 am
Profile WWW
Bubbles the Lion

well i didn't think i would get booted but i thought maybe this supject would. Wasen't sure on if this was the correct board for a post like this

April 18th, 2005, 8:08 am
Profile YIM
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

To my knowledge, nothing has ever been booted. :shock:

Sounds pretty fun, but I want to go fishing. :D

April 18th, 2005, 8:09 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Now if ya start posting "Increase Your Viener Size" or "Herbal no_adds" we will have issues :lol:

It would be fun but unfortunately I will scurrying around the house because my daughter is having a b-day party...that evening :wink:

I will still be following the draft but I have to at least keep up appearances that I am helping out. I asked my daughter if we could do a draft day theme and her buddies could all wear jerseys of the prospects. Needless to say I got a pretty firm no. I told her I would make her the #1 overall with a huge signing bonus...at that she said, "Okay, I'm listening" heheh

April 18th, 2005, 8:57 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Now if ya start posting "Increase Your Viener Size" or "Herbal no_adds" we will have issues :lol:

Nice. I'm glad I don't see any of that crap on here. That's why I use Firefox instead of MSIE's browser. I used to get those pop ups all the time. Talk about annoying.

theAlphaMale wrote:
I will still be following the draft but I have to at least keep up appearances that I am helping out. I asked my daughter if we could do a draft day theme and her buddies could all wear jerseys of the prospects. Needless to say I got a pretty firm no. I told her I would make her the #1 overall with a huge signing bonus...I that she said, "Okay, I'm listening" heheh

Haha, good thought. I'm surprised she wouldn't go for that!

Last edited by conversion02 on April 18th, 2005, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

April 18th, 2005, 9:00 am
Bubbles the Lion

Not much booting going on here :shock:

It would be fun but unfortunately I will scurrying around the house because my daughter is having a b-day party...that evening :wink:

I will still be following the draft but I have to at least keep up appearances that I am helping out. I asked my daughter if we could do a draft day theme and her buddies could all wear jerseys of the prospects. Needless to say I got a pretty firm no. I told her I would make her the #1 overall with a huge signing bonus...at that she said, "Okay, I'm listening" heheh

Oh comeon alpha you haven't offered for her to have her party at snookers. I mean comeon billiards, video games and the draft what is better than that lol

April 18th, 2005, 12:05 pm
Profile YIM
Site Admin

Do they have Pony and Butterfly decorations? If so I think I can maybe work it :lol:

April 18th, 2005, 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
Varsity Captain

Not much booting going on here :shock:

Well since you brought it up, I do know of a special herbal supplement if anyone is interested. :wink:

Sorry bad joke.

April 18th, 2005, 1:32 pm
Bubbles the Lion

Do they have Pony and Butterfly decorations? If so I think I can maybe work it :lol:

LMAO not sure on the pony and butterfly deco. but they do have cue sticks and darts and comeon what kid doesn't like darts.

April 18th, 2005, 1:36 pm
Profile YIM
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I've got a hole in my foot that proves how much I like darts :lol: .

April 18th, 2005, 2:47 pm
Profile WWW
Bubbles the Lion

I've got a hole in my foot that proves how much I like darts :lol: .

LMAO i kinda know how you feel. I have a couple scars on my left ring and middle fingers tips that shows how much i enjoy woodworking with a table saw lol

April 18th, 2005, 3:26 pm
Profile YIM
Varsity Captain

:arrow: I have grown very fond of using Firefox as well. No pop-ups and opens web sites much faster as well.

:arrow:

April 18th, 2005, 5:39 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]