View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 26th, 2014, 10:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Stocks up on Lionbacker!!! 
Varsity Benchwarmer

Location: Tampa, Florida...my pool is 90 today and it'll be 90 for Christmas morning!
Post Stocks up on Lionbacker!!!
I'll tell you what I can't get enough of talking or reading about the Lions or football for that matter. I spent the last few years reading the fan zone on the official team page. I decided pretty early on that I wouldn't waste my time posting on there for obvious reasons clear to all lionbacker members. Having said that I still went there everyday interested in the pulse of my favorite team. I have to admit I still give the offical site a quick going over like any fan would, but this site is were it's at for great articles, up to the minute info, and excellent insiteful forums. So to Pablo, the writers, and all the solid fans on this site.... stocks up!!!!!!!

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :D :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

April 19th, 2005, 3:28 am
Peewee Leaguer

I am 35, and even though during my life the Lions have "bit the dust" more than their opponents have, I am forever a loyal fan. For some strange reason, I still believe that I will see the Lions in the Super Bowl in my lifetime.

April 19th, 2005, 2:16 pm
QB Coach

It's good to see people migrating over here.

Of every single Detroit Lions site, except for www.detroitlions.com, we rank 1st in page hits.

We are trying to develop the premier Detroit Lions fan site, and in our first year of existence, seem to be well on our way.

April 19th, 2005, 6:36 pm
Profile WWW
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

We are trying to develop the premier Detroit Lions fan site, and in our first year of existence, seem to be well on our way.

That goal has already been reached, and beyond. I understand that even the best can improve, but this is without question the best Detroit Lions site anywhere.

April 19th, 2005, 7:55 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]