View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2014, 11:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Bears Chatroom hating on the Lions 
Pro Bowl Player

Post Bears Chatroom hating on the Lions
Rust in Peace

Group: Members
Member No.: 396

In a surprise move, Detroit Lions' head coach, Steve Marriucci says the team will install tampon dispensers in the team locker room.

Said Marriucci, "We have been playing with discomfort for too long now. I feel this will help us be a successful team, on and off the field. I also feel this move will help to turn around Kalimba Edwards' career."

Star cornerback, Dre Bly was quoted as saying, "This is why I came to Detroit. I knew that ownership would spend the money to put a winning product on the field. Me and Fernando will be unstoppable this year! Class of '99 representin'!

Joey Harrington refused to comment on anything that was percieved to be negative. Although he did say that it was a horizontal move since he always carries extra in his purse.

Team president, Matt Millen said in an exclusive interview, "I wanted pads, but the owners wanted tampons. But we did get the same one's that they have in Oakland!"

Charles Rogers was scheduled for a press conference, but tripped over Fluffy, Joey Harrington's poodle, and broke his collar bone for the third time.

Az-Hakim did show up. However, the press conference was cancelled after he kept dropping the microphone.

April 21st, 2005, 11:25 am
Profile WWW
Pro Bowl Player

April 21st, 2005, 11:26 am
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Their team may suck but they are pretty funny :lol:

April 21st, 2005, 11:27 am
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

Almost as funny as a head coach nicknamed "Lovie".

April 21st, 2005, 11:29 am
Profile WWW
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Almost as funny as a head coach nicknamed "Lovie".

How can a man call himself Lovie love3.gif

April 21st, 2005, 11:35 am
Modmin Dude

:lol:

Their team may suck but they are pretty funny :lol:

Its because their teams sucks so much that they have to have a sense of humor :D 8)

April 21st, 2005, 11:43 am
Baton Girl

When you're a bears fan, you have to have a good sense of humor! lol

April 21st, 2005, 1:39 pm
Bubbles the Lion

I heard somewhere that Lovie is a grandmothers name. Hey we can make fun of our team, but I dont like them doing it.

Lovie needs a tampon machine to stop the bleeding we are going to give them twice this year.

April 21st, 2005, 6:00 pm
RIP Killer

What makes me mad is that since Iowa doesn't have a football, everyone from Iowa acts like they're from Chicago and everyone's absolutely indulged in the Bears and Cubs. They all hate the Packs, Chiefs, Rams, but are obsessed with the Bears. That makes me hate the Bears even more. It's just a bandwagon people jump on out there. Same with the Cubs.

And people from like an hour away from Chicago say they live there. That's like if you live in Auburn Hills or Rochester Hills, you don't claim Detroit. Stupid people from Iowa and Illinois.

April 21st, 2005, 8:38 pm
RIP Killer

What makes me mad is that since Iowa doesn't have a football, everyone from Iowa acts like they're from Chicago and everyone's absolutely indulged in the Bears and Cubs. They all hate the Packs, Chiefs, Rams, but are obsessed with the Bears. That makes me hate the Bears even more. It's just a bandwagon people jump on out there. Same with the Cubs.

And people from like an hour away from Chicago say they live there. That's like if you live in Auburn Hills or Rochester Hills, you don't claim Detroit. Stupid people from Iowa and Illinois.

April 21st, 2005, 8:39 pm
Baton Girl

Joey Harrington refused to comment on anything that was percieved to be negative. Although he did say that it was a horizontal move since he always carries extra in his purse.

:lol: hello2.gif

April 21st, 2005, 9:25 pm
5th Round Pick - Traded

You almost have to cut them some slack. Look at the miserable existance they must have: Most of them live in Illinois, they have no college football team worth a crap to root for, even when the NHL was in progress they had no hockey team worth a crap to root for and they have to root for the Bears!!!

Now, that being said and all things considered, f*@k em' !!!! No-one told them they had to live there, so it must be by choice which just proves that most everyone in Illinois is an idiot.

"They can't do that to our pledges....only we can to that to our pledges"

April 21st, 2005, 11:20 pm
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

If you cant laugh at yourself......

April 22nd, 2005, 6:36 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

The wierd thing about it is that they seem to know a lot about our team and what our beefs are. I wouldn't expect a bears fan to know about Millen's obsession with the raiders or how bad Kalimba is and how Bly and Bryant are both from the 99 draft.

April 22nd, 2005, 7:56 am
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

The wierd thing about it is that they seem to know a lot about our team and what our beefs are. I wouldn't expect a bears fan to know about Millen's obsession with the raiders or how bad Kalimba is and how Bly and Bryant are both from the 99 draft.

Well, their own team isn't good enough to follow, so they figure they have to "stalk" other teams and infiltrate forums to learn about the beef we have with individual players/coaches.

I'm surprised there was nothing about the weird obsession with Kircus!

April 22nd, 2005, 8:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next