View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 10th, 2017, 8:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 874 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next
 Lions Predictions 
William Clay Ford Sr.

Post Re: Lions Predictions
@Colts - W
Titans - W
@Packers - L
@Bears - W
Eagles - W
Rams - W
Redskins - W
@Texans - L
@Vikings- L
BYE
Jags- W
Vikings - W
@Saints - W
Bears - W
@Giants - L
@Cowboys - W
Packers - W

Final record : 12-4 I think the Lions are far better than all the national talking heads think they are.

September 11th, 2016, 2:47 pm
National Champion

I'm not sure if we will beat the Cowboys, but I think it is scary how accurate Billy is this season. Not that I mind seeing the Lions win, but still...

December 5th, 2016, 3:41 pm
RIP Killer

When you predict 12-4 or 11-5 for 10 years running, you're bound to hit one...

December 5th, 2016, 9:37 pm
William Clay Ford Sr.

conversion02 wrote:

Prove I have precicted 11-5 or 12-4 for 10 years in a row and I will give you $200.

If you can't prove that, then I want a public apology and you to set the record straight.

You may as well just apologize. I have predicted my fair share of 6-10, 7-9, 8-8, etc. Anyways, forgive me for wanting to look at the Lions in a positive light rather than through turd stained glasses.

Edited to add: I admit when I am wrong. Maybe more than anyone else does. Is it really that hard for you to give me my due when I am right?

December 5th, 2016, 11:37 pm
RIP Killer

BillySims wrote:
conversion02 wrote:

Prove I have precicted 11-5 or 12-4 for 10 years in a row and I will give you $200.

If you can't prove that, then I want a public apology and you to set the record straight.

You may as well just apologize. I have predicted my fair share of 6-10, 7-9, 8-8, etc. Anyways, forgive me for wanting to look at the Lions in a positive light rather than through turd stained glasses.

I started looking but I don't have the time to look through 57 pages. We started the prediction thread before the 2010 season and you said 6-10, but then changed it to 9-7 about 2 months later. Next year you said 10-6. Then I lost interest after page 18.

Sorry, no apology :lol:

Remember when wjb came on and gloated about the one year he was right after predicting doom every year? Everyone trashed him for doing that and he left. But, he was also a complete dingleberry. Brian used to predict 4-12 almost every year, nobody hated on him (unfortunately, he was usually right lol)

December 5th, 2016, 11:47 pm
William Clay Ford Sr.

conversion02 wrote:
BillySims wrote:
conversion02 wrote:

I started looking but I don't have the time to look through 57 pages. We started the prediction thread before the 2010 season and you said 6-10, but then changed it to 9-7 about 2 months later. Next year you said 10-6. Then I lost interest after page 18.

Sorry, no apology :lol:

Remember when wjb came on and gloated about the one year he was right after predicting doom every year? Everyone trashed him for doing that and he left. But, he was also a complete dingleberry. Brian used to predict 4-12 almost every year, nobody hated on him (unfortunately, he was usually right lol)

If you had finished researching, you would have seen a couple double digit loss seasons in there the 2 seasons following 0-16. And, yet, you are not man enough to admit you were wrong.

December 6th, 2016, 4:32 pm
RIP Killer

0-16 came in 2008. we didn't start the prediction thread until 2010, so I can't really go off anything before then.

You do realize I'm giving you crap, right?

December 6th, 2016, 6:14 pm
RIP Killer

Sly got the president right and Billy got the Lions season record pretty damn close - what a crazy year 2016 has been. Congrats to you both...

December 6th, 2016, 7:02 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Cubs win, trump wins, lions win, rapture or meteor (depending on belief)

December 6th, 2016, 7:37 pm
William Clay Ford Sr.

conversion02 wrote:
0-16 came in 2008. we didn't start the prediction thread until 2010, so I can't really go off anything before then.

You do realize I'm giving you crap, right?

Yes, I am fully aware of that fact. It's just that I can make myself look bad sometimes. I don't need anyone doing that for me.

December 6th, 2016, 10:59 pm
William Clay Ford Sr.

Every now and then, I get a good vibe about someone.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!!!!

The Lions will draft Kareem Hunt, RB, Toledo in the 3rd round.

April 25th, 2017, 11:29 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

BillySims wrote:

I hope your wrong, Hunt isn't different enough from what they have to spend a 3rd rounder on him. He can run between the tackles, but still isn't that big and isn't a burner. I like what he can do and would like him if it's the 4th or later. There should still be a lot of top talent at other positions in the 3rd round, so I don't want to see them dipping into the tier 2 RBs that early.

April 25th, 2017, 2:51 pm
NFL Team Captain

rao wrote:
BillySims wrote:

I hope your wrong, Hunt isn't different enough from what they have to spend a 3rd rounder on him. He can run between the tackles, but still isn't that big and isn't a burner. I like what he can do and would like him if it's the 4th or later. There should still be a lot of top talent at other positions in the 3rd round, so I don't want to see them dipping into the tier 2 RBs that early.

Agree, my belief is they should wait till the 5th or later. D-line, LB, CB, WR. First 4 rounds, but not necessarily in that order.

April 25th, 2017, 8:52 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

liontrax wrote:
rao wrote:
BillySims wrote:

Agree, my belief is they should wait till the 5th or later. D-line, LB, CB, WR. First 4 rounds, but not necessarily in that order.

I'm not ruling out RB in the first 3 rounds, I just don't want any of the tier 2 guys that high. If the teams collectively go crazy and Fournette fell to 21 I would take him or if Cook or McCaffrey is the BPA and they can't trade down. Hell, if Mixon is there in the 3rd I would take him. Those guys all have the one thing all the current Lions backs are missing, which is the ability to score on any play. D'Onta Foreman is borderline for me, I think he may have the speed to be a threat, but it's hard to say given his size and his singular playing speed.

April 25th, 2017, 9:29 pm
NFL Team Captain

rao wrote:
liontrax wrote:
rao wrote:
BillySims wrote:

I'm not ruling out RB in the first 3 rounds, I just don't want any of the tier 2 guys that high. If the teams collectively go crazy and Fournette fell to 21 I would take him or if Cook or McCaffrey is the BPA and they can't trade down. Hell, if Mixon is there in the 3rd I would take him. Those guys all have the one thing all the current Lions backs are missing, which is the ability to score on any play. D'Onta Foreman is borderline for me, I think he may have the speed to be a threat, but it's hard to say given his size and his singular playing speed.

Yeah, I get that and agree. Never know who might fall. Last year A’Shawn Robinson and Jarran Reed were being projected as 1st rounders just prior to the draft. Always fun to see how wrong the talent boards and network soothsayers (experts?) are. I have a crush on Jarrad Davis for the Lions. He's a need and fits. But, he could be gone or the Lions may well not share my preference. There are other LB's they might like better, or maybe they don't value the position as highly. Whoever Quinn selects, I gotta believe he'll make a good decision. It could be a different Davis in the 1st round for us.

April 26th, 2017, 8:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 874 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59  Next