View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 28th, 2014, 11:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 756 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 51  Next
 Lions Predictions 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: Lions Predictions
TheRealWags wrote:
steensn wrote:
devildog wrote:
Opinion question for everybody. I got so disgusted with the lions a few years ago, I cancelled my Sunday ticket. It was a lot of money to just get mad and quit watching after half time.
Is it time? Are they good enough to bring back the package?
I am kinda thinking they are, but I can be shoved either way. This data collection for the holder of the checkbook.

If nothing else... there is at least hope. I would say you'll be disappointed more than thrilled, but a lot less than in recent years.

I'm sort of in the same boat, devildog. I've had Sunday Ticket for the past 5+ years and each year I debate on whether to get it or not. Well, it's about that time again and of course I want to watch my Lions, but do I spend all that $$$ just to be disappointed again and again? Or are they really ready to start making some strides?

Why would you cancel it right when you think they might be on the rise?

June 25th, 2010, 2:05 pm
Modmin Dude

Killwill25 wrote:
Why would you cancel it right when you think they might be on the rise?

I've been thinking they're on the rise for the past few seasons only to be crushed...not too mention it costs a bunch for the flipping thing

June 25th, 2010, 4:28 pm
Junior Varsity

Just got back from visiting friends in Lansing. Nice to be back in Michigan again, went to a lugnut's game, not bad.
I think I am jumping back on Sunday Ticket. I must approach the season with the right frame of mind. I think we will win some games we are not supposed to win. I think the offense will be fun to watch, at times, and the pass coverage will improve simply through better DL pressure on the QB. Hope for playoffs this year is a pipedream, but the days of being a laughingstock should be over.
They will be better, I am convinced. I dropped Sunday Ticket before 0-16 cause I knew watching that team would make me ill. I think this year might be kinda fun.

June 28th, 2010, 9:35 am
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
devildog wrote:
Just got back from visiting friends in Lansing. Nice to be back in Michigan again, went to a lugnut's game, not bad.
I think I am jumping back on Sunday Ticket. I must approach the season with the right frame of mind. I think we will win some games we are not supposed to win. I think the offense will be fun to watch, at times, and the pass coverage will improve simply through better DL pressure on the QB. Hope for playoffs this year is a pipedream, but the days of being a laughingstock should be over.
They will be better, I am convinced. I dropped Sunday Ticket before 0-16 cause I knew watching that team would make me ill. I think this year might be kinda fun.

I like to hear that, it makes me sick hearing people have no faith in there team.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

June 30th, 2010, 12:16 am
Profile WWW

It all starts with our first 6 games before the bye

@CHI
Philly
@MN(a show and prove very important game)
@GB
STL(We better win this game)
@NY

If we can get through that at 3-3, I'll feel very good about the rest of the season especially if we can beat Min or GB

June 30th, 2010, 2:00 am
1st Round Pick

If we could beat Minnesota in Minnesota no of the least (going to the game), I can say this team is for sure making huge improvements.

June 30th, 2010, 12:14 pm
Profile WWW
1st Round Pick

Mark Schlereth was just interviewed on the Tiger pregame show about his son. Anyways at the end of the interview John keating asked him point blank how the Lions will do, and Mark said 7 wins there moving in the right direction. I'll take 7 wins this year and Playoffs next season. I was thinking more like 5-6 wins this year.

July 3rd, 2010, 6:57 pm
1st Round Pick

Lionman3 wrote:
Mark Schlereth was just interviewed on the Tiger pregame show about his son. Anyways at the end of the interview John keating asked him point blank how the Lions will do, and Mark said 7 wins there moving in the right direction. I'll take 7 wins this year and Playoffs next season. I was thinking more like 5-6 wins this year.

Can you find a video on this?

July 4th, 2010, 4:44 pm
Profile WWW
Pop Warner Allstar

Lions2SB2 wrote:
If we could beat Minnesota in Minnesota no of the least (going to the game), I can say this team is for sure making huge improvements.

You're going to the game? I might be going to that game as well!

Here's a prediction: Cliff Avril get's 10+ sacks this in 2010.

- Now on Facebook!

July 7th, 2010, 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

Lions2SB2 wrote:
Lionman3 wrote:

Can you find a video on this?

I know that on ESPN last night, they asked among the last eight ranked teams in the NFL (Lions ranked 28th), who were the team most likely to surprise some people, and Schlereth picked the Lions. I forgot who the other announcer was, and he picked Oakland (who ranked 25th).

It was also remarked that it is believed that Jamarcus Russell is an even bigger bust than Ryan Leaf. I agree. Russell was taken first overall, got paid more money, and was released faster than any other first overall pick in history.

Go get you some Purple Drank JR.

July 7th, 2010, 12:46 pm

Ya atleast Ryan Leaf was bothered by the fact that he sucked but Russell has never shown any concern about his piss poor play.

July 7th, 2010, 1:05 pm
1st Round Pick

GridironGrowl wrote:
Lions2SB2 wrote:

You're going to the game? I might be going to that game as well!

Here's a prediction: Cliff Avril get's 10+ sacks this in 2010.

Yep. :)
Not sure where I am sitting yet.

Cliff Avril, isn't this the game that said the Lions would go to the playoffs?

July 8th, 2010, 3:16 pm
Profile WWW

Hey 2sb2, I live in St. Cloud too, do you go to SCSU?

July 8th, 2010, 6:10 pm
Bubbles the Lion

The offense will be fun, and there will be a lot of shootouts. The defense will be better, but not any good. The Lions beat everyone in their division once. 6 or 7 wins when its all said and done, and we all start talking about the playoffs for 2011, if there is football.

July 9th, 2010, 4:09 pm
Profile WWW
1st Round Pick

Killwill25 wrote:
Hey 2sb2, I live in St. Cloud too, do you go to SCSU?

Nope, I am in still in high school actually. I go to Apollo, going to be a junior.

July 11th, 2010, 2:44 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 756 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 51  Next