View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 19th, 2014, 9:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Bears Injury Updates 
RIP Killer

Post Bears Injury Updates
The Bears list Pro Bowl linebacker Brian Urlacher as questionable for Sunday's game against the Lions. According to the Chicago Sun-Times, however, Urlacher practiced on Wednesday and will definitely play in week one.

Even though the injury report lists him as questionable, Bears' running back Anthony Thomas practiced on Wednesday and will play in week one against the Lions, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. Thomas missed the entire preseason because of a strained oblique. "You've seen the other part of our 1-2 punch on the practice field, and you know how I feel about [Thomas] so I'm real excited for that phase of our game,' offensive coordinator Terry Shea said. That said, the Bears running attack will revolve around T. Jones anyway.

Bears' tight end Dustin Lyman should be ready to play in their week one game against the Lions after a mysterious infection left him hospitalized over the weekend. "Nobody really knows exactly what happened," Lyman told the team's web site. "My forearm got really swollen and red and it was painful to touch. That's where the infection took hold. I had a 101-degree fever. I couldn't stop sweating and I was freezing cold. I just couldn't get over it."

September 9th, 2004, 2:20 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]