View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 21st, 2014, 3:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 SEMIFINAL ROUND - LIONBACKER NEEDS YOUR VOTE! BADLY! 
RIP Killer

Post SEMIFINAL ROUND - LIONBACKER NEEDS YOUR VOTE! BADLY!
Holy Cow, I just found out the Ultimate Fan Site Challenge Semifinal round has begun and LB is down big off the bat! We won the West Bracket and beat out every other football site - good job guys! But now our challenger has a ton of votes and we just found out the semifinals voting has begun so register quick and vote - LIONBACKER IN A HUGE COMBACK!

Go to: http://www.fanzonecentral.com

register on the forum, go to the Fan Site Tournament thread and vote for Lionbacker.

We are up against a Wings site that has been around a long time and have 4,482 members (LB is less than 2 months old).

They probably won't even play hockey this year. IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON! So get out an vote.

THANK YOU!

Last edited by Pablo on September 15th, 2004, 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

September 10th, 2004, 12:50 am
Profile WWW
Stadium Announcer

Nice win against the Chiefs site. I didn't think we'd pull it off.

I love hockey, but them not playing this season is going to put a sour taste in my mouth.

September 10th, 2004, 9:57 am
Profile YIM WWW
QB Coach

Wow, this is going to be nearly impossible to catch...they have a commanding lead. I'm getting people from About.com

September 11th, 2004, 12:42 pm
Profile WWW
RIP Killer

We still have a very good chance, there is no need to panic or show signs of desparation.

Oh $%^&! did you see the score, I'm running outside with a VOTE FOR LB sign painted on my chest. Then I'm gonna offer a buck for everyone who votes for us. Next, I'm gonna spam every football site I can think of. Then I'm gonna put up a billboard. Free condom with every vote for LB... I got some work to do... :lol: :twisted:

September 11th, 2004, 7:25 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

I should have voted for MCS the earlier round. I bet we would have been able to beat them...unfortunately I can't retract votes.

September 11th, 2004, 11:58 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]