View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 20th, 2014, 2:54 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Knock on Wood: The I*Factor 
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post Knock on Wood: The I*Factor
Pinch me! I think we are talking about a Lions squad with no major or minor injuries. Sure, we have Boss and Balsa Bones in red jerseys, but there appear to be no complications. The Lions' failures under Millen have often been blamed on a narrow set of causes, with Harrington being the most usual culprit. Still, it is hard not to argue that catastrophic injury has in fact been by the far the major undoing of the Lions under Millen's tenure. This I-factor has been a very powerful indicator throughout the league. I am not sure if our bad luck has run our or we have developed a better exercise regimen for the players, but in light of the rash of injuries suffered during minicamp I am heartened if not yet optimistic knowing full fell recent Lions' history.

May 10th, 2005, 8:09 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

I wont pinch you. It is a wonderful feeling not to have injuries to half of our team, but our injury curse will bite again, mark my words. It would be nice to see how our team would do with a healty squad.

(Obviously we are cursed, I just don't have a good name for it yet. Suggestions?)

May 10th, 2005, 8:22 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]