View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 19th, 2014, 2:04 pm



Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Jim Schwartz quote 
Author Message
Varsity Captain

Joined: September 17th, 2006, 10:50 pm
Posts: 302
Post Jim Schwartz quote
Media was trying to trap him into an expectations quote in minnesota today...

"Our hardest working players are our best players, and that helps keep us grounded."

I was like "good answer Jimmy!!"

The schwartz is strong in this one.

KEEP IT FAIR REFS!!!!!!! :shock:

_________________
been watching our lions get worked by the nfl for 40 years


September 25th, 2011, 11:38 am
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: October 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm
Posts: 9864
Location: Where ever I'm at now
Post Re: Jim Schwartz quote
BestAtMadden wrote:
Media was trying to trap him into an expectations quote in minnesota today...

"Our hardest working players are our best players, and that helps keep us grounded."

I was like "good answer Jimmy!!"

The schwartz is strong in this one.

KEEP IT FAIR REFS!!!!!!! :shock:


They tried to help Minnesota in the first half. That roughing the pass on SLH was major BS. But, I had to agree with them on the unnecessary roughness when he hit Peterson out of bounds.

Hopefully Gunner has a LONG talk with Sam about that stuff.

_________________
Driver of the 'we need a coaching change' bandwagon. Climb aboard.


September 25th, 2011, 8:34 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:34 pm
Posts: 10290
Location: Sycamore, IL
Post Re: Jim Schwartz quote
Pull him like they did with cheerios...

_________________
_____
I have no faith this team will win a game the rest of the year. The kitties finish at 7-9 and Miss the playoffs as GB wins out and takes it from the kitties.
Image


September 25th, 2011, 9:39 pm
Profile
Hall of Fame Player
User avatar

Joined: May 7th, 2005, 3:25 pm
Posts: 7371
Location: Earth/Sagittarius Dwarf Galaxy
Post Re: Jim Schwartz quote
conversion02 wrote:
Pull him like they did with cheerios...



Then he would have to pull Backus also for the brain farts at the end of the 4th quarter.


September 27th, 2011, 9:09 pm
Profile
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Joined: October 15th, 2005, 9:00 am
Posts: 1839
Location: Greensboro, NC
Post Re: Jim Schwartz quote
Don't know where to post this but Peter King's podcast (free in the iTunes store) features Jim Schwartz today. It's a good interview in which Schwartz talks about growing up, breaking into coaching, etc. While it isn't deeply personal, it's as personal as I've heard Schwartz be with the media. Worth a download.

_________________
Proud member of the Contract Extension for Schwartz Fan Club.


Last edited by mwill2 on September 28th, 2011, 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.



September 27th, 2011, 9:15 pm
Profile
Varsity Captain

Joined: September 17th, 2006, 10:50 pm
Posts: 302
Post Re: Jim Schwartz quote
mwill2 wrote:
Don't know where to post this but Peter King's podcast (free in the iTunes store) features Jim Schwartz today. It's a good interview in which Schwartz talks about growing, breaking into coaching, etc. While it isn't deeply personal, it's as personal as I've heard Schwartz be with the media. Worth a download.


nice interview. thanks mwill!! :cheers:

_________________
been watching our lions get worked by the nfl for 40 years


September 27th, 2011, 11:03 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9450
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Jim Schwartz quote
BestAtMadden wrote:
mwill2 wrote:
Don't know where to post this but Peter King's podcast (free in the iTunes store) features Jim Schwartz today. It's a good interview in which Schwartz talks about growing, breaking into coaching, etc. While it isn't deeply personal, it's as personal as I've heard Schwartz be with the media. Worth a download.


nice interview. thanks mwill!! :cheers:


ditto, listened last night - good stuff.

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


September 28th, 2011, 2:52 pm
Profile WWW
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Joined: October 15th, 2005, 9:00 am
Posts: 1839
Location: Greensboro, NC
Post Re: Jim Schwartz quote
Pablo wrote:
BestAtMadden wrote:
mwill2 wrote:
Don't know where to post this but Peter King's podcast (free in the iTunes store) features Jim Schwartz today. It's a good interview in which Schwartz talks about growing up, breaking into coaching, etc. While it isn't deeply personal, it's as personal as I've heard Schwartz be with the media. Worth a download.


nice interview. thanks mwill!! :cheers:


ditto, listened last night - good stuff.


Glad you guys liked it. I meant to type "growing up" in my original post. Fixed!

_________________
Proud member of the Contract Extension for Schwartz Fan Club.


September 28th, 2011, 3:14 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: August 6th, 2004, 9:21 am
Posts: 9450
Location: Dallas
Post Re: Jim Schwartz quote
BTW - loved the story about the Turkey sandwich...classic!

_________________
Image
LB Tweet


September 28th, 2011, 3:19 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.