View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 9:55 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Bills fan visiting here...... 
Fair Weather Fan

Post Bills fan visiting here......
Good day gentlemen and ladies.

I don't have a ton of time right now, but I wanted to make a quick visit to tell all of you that I think it is great that there are 3 undefeated teams right now and two of them are the long time non playoff teams (and some would say losers) in my Bills and your Lions. Great for the fan bases and great for the NFL.

Not to mention that I have Stafford and the Lions D/ST on a fantasy team that is doing quite well (Keep that kid upright and he will be damn good!)

Good luck the rest of the year and who knows - maybe someday these two franchises can play in February and not just in pre-season like they do every year!

Bills Fan Central Forums

September 27th, 2011, 7:40 am
Junior Varsity

Post Re: Bills fan visiting here......
Thanks for stopping by. Indeed we are both well overdue for some post season action. Us moreso than you, but it's nice to see fans who can appreciate our pain over the years!

September 27th, 2011, 8:15 am
RIP Killer

Dr.Lecter wrote:
Good day gentlemen and ladies.

I don't have a ton of time right now, but I wanted to make a quick visit to tell all of you that I think it is great that there are 3 undefeated teams right now and two of them are the long time non playoff teams (and some would say losers) in my Bills and your Lions. Great for the fan bases and great for the NFL.

Not to mention that I have Stafford and the Lions D/ST on a fantasy team that is doing quite well (Keep that kid upright and he will be damn good!)

Good luck the rest of the year and who knows - maybe someday these two franchises can play in February and not just in pre-season like they do every year!

WELCOME!! And I must say, I wasn't a real believer in the Bills record, but I am now. I am actually quite pleased with how well these "basement dweller" teams are doing, and hope that all of them do well against the perennial playoff caliber teams.

Here's to hoping our teams meet in the Super Bowl....with the Lions winning of course :wink:

September 27th, 2011, 9:26 am
RIP Killer

Bills/Lions Superbowl!!! WOOOO

September 27th, 2011, 9:57 am
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
Welcome! Its always nice to see 2 teams playing good and I love how we both beat the Pats. :D

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

September 27th, 2011, 5:37 pm
Profile WWW
Rookie Player of the Year

I'm still not sold on the Bills just yet. They beat up the same bad team the Lions did, snuck by the Raiders that had just played the late Monday night game and had to fly cross country. The Raiders simply ran out of gas in the 2nd half. I hate to take any thing away from them against the Patriots (loved seeing Brady throw 4 picks and Billy looking like he was gonna explode) but at least three of those picks were tips and/or bad bounces that they benefited. Until that defense can get off the field on a regular basis and not give up so many points they don't have that next level look yet. Right now they kind of remind me of the 2010 Lions.

September 27th, 2011, 7:39 pm
Fair Weather Fan

The Bills defense is cause for concern no doubt, but don't take away much on the turnovers. Two of the Ints were off tipped balls (two we bad passes/skill). But both of the tips were by Bills lineman. And the defense held the New England offense to 10 points in the last three quarters.

I by no means think they are world beaters. But they beat a crap KC by a wide margin, beat a sold Oakland team and a very good NE team.

The biggest problem is pass rush, by far.

They are a fringe playoff team.

I do think Detroit should grab a wildcard. It will help that the NFC East will beat each other up and the NFC West is horrible It should be a fight between Detroit and teams from the South for the wild card.

Bills Fan Central Forums

September 28th, 2011, 6:19 am
RIP Killer

Dr.Lecter wrote:
The Bills defense is cause for concern no doubt, but don't take away much on the turnovers. Two of the Ints were off tipped balls (two we bad passes/skill). But both of the tips were by Bills lineman. And the defense held the New England offense to 10 points in the last three quarters.

I by no means think they are world beaters. But they beat a crap KC by a wide margin, beat a sold Oakland team and a very good NE team.

The biggest problem is pass rush, by far.

They are a fringe playoff team.

I do think Detroit should grab a wildcard. It will help that the NFC East will beat each other up and the NFC West is horrible It should be a fight between Detroit and teams from the South for the wild card.

You guys have a good team, and quite frankly I'm happy to see it. I'm tired of seeing all the hoopla surrounding the Patriots, Jets and Giants. I'd like to see a different team get talked about from that area.....and now there is that talk.

Like the Lions, I think the Bills can still use a couple pieces to complete the puzzle into being a dominant team. Like the Lions, I think you guys need help along the offensive line, particularly at LT. But you have a really good back that can get you the tough yards. We don't really have that, mostly because we lost Mikel LeShoure in pre-season.

I hope the Bills have a very good season and smack the taste out of the mouth of the high and mighties on the East Coast.

September 28th, 2011, 8:47 am
Heisman Winner

FRED JACKSON

Man I love this guy, I pegged him as my sleeper pick in fantasy football this year and made sure to get him on all of my teams. So far so good.

September 29th, 2011, 3:18 pm
Water Boy

Bills Fan,

When I think of the Bills doing well it always reminds me of Tim Russert. He was such a great fan of the Bills.

RIP Tim.

October 1st, 2011, 6:37 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]