View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 24th, 2014, 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 Prediction: Detroit at Dallas 

Who will win in week four?
Detroit 80%  80%  [ 39 ]
Dallas 14%  14%  [ 7 ]
Too close to call 6%  6%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 49

Prediction: Detroit at Dallas 
Varsity Benchwarmer

Post Re: Prediction: Detroit at Dallas
Ferris wrote:
Its just getting to a point that about 40 percent of your posts are for the sole purpose of telling everyone how much Backus sucks.

That would be 100% incorrect. The only point of my posts is to defend my point of view. Someone else attacks my view of Backus, I will defend it. In neither thread was I the one to bring him up. As a matter of fact, one tirade began when all I simply did was defend someone else's right to point out flaws in the team even after a win. The fact that one of HIS 2 points was Backus' poor play was not my doing, nor was it his only point. It was just the one everyone else decided to concentrate on.

October 1st, 2011, 8:13 pm
RIP Killer

Be at the game tomorrow in section 304 with the infamous Pablo. Look for the #1 lionbacker jersey

October 1st, 2011, 9:28 pm
Pro Bowl Player

FootballPhreak wrote:
Ferris wrote:
Its just getting to a point that about 40 percent of your posts are for the sole purpose of telling everyone how much Backus sucks.

That would be 100% incorrect. The only point of my posts is to defend my point of view. Someone else attacks my view of Backus, I will defend it. In neither thread was I the one to bring him up. As a matter of fact, one tirade began when all I simply did was defend someone else's right to point out flaws in the team even after a win. The fact that one of HIS 2 points was Backus' poor play was not my doing, nor was it his only point. It was just the one everyone else decided to concentrate on.

41 percent \:D/

October 1st, 2011, 10:06 pm
Profile WWW
Pro Bowl Player

conversion02 wrote:
Be at the game tomorrow in section 304 with the infamous Pablo. Look for the #1 lionbacker jersey

You two have a great time at the game. Wish I could be there with you! Go Lion(backer)s! :cheers:

October 1st, 2011, 10:08 pm
Profile WWW
Water Boy

yostevo wrote:
I think it's a mental ploy on the part of Ryan. I would imagine they have game planned to take Calvin out of the equation and he figures if he challenges the Lions to force the ball to CJ just to make a point, the defense will win that battle and perhaps the game. Just my .02 cents though.

The Lions should avoid getting baited here and get the ball to whoever is open. They did a great job of that last week with Pettigrew and CJ ended up with his #s anyways.

I agree... It probably is just a ploy, but still, I wish both the Ryan brothers would just STFU already...

October 2nd, 2011, 12:24 am
RIP Killer

Ron Paul wrote:
yostevo wrote:
I think it's a mental ploy on the part of Ryan. I would imagine they have game planned to take Calvin out of the equation and he figures if he challenges the Lions to force the ball to CJ just to make a point, the defense will win that battle and perhaps the game. Just my .02 cents though.

The Lions should avoid getting baited here and get the ball to whoever is open. They did a great job of that last week with Pettigrew and CJ ended up with his #s anyways.

I agree... It probably is just a ploy, but still, I wish both the Ryan brothers would just STFU already...

I'd say he stuck his foot in his mouth, but if he's anything like his brother he probably likes that....

October 2nd, 2011, 10:51 am
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
m2karateman wrote:
Ron Paul wrote:
yostevo wrote:

I'd say he stuck his foot in his mouth, but if he's anything like his brother he probably likes that....

The only Ryan brother I hate is Rex...

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

October 2nd, 2011, 12:34 pm
Profile WWW
Heisman Winner

Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:
I don't normally make predictions because I'm usually way off base on my predictions. But this year the thoughts I had going into the game have been fairly accurate so I thought I would voice it this time.

I think the Cowboys turned a corner with that tough win yesterday. This will no doubt be our biggest test of the season to date and I don't think the Lions answer the bell after getting down early.

Q1 0-14
Q2 3-24
Q3 10-27
Final 17-27 Cowboys

Even without Austin I think the Cowboys will be scoring TDs on Sunday. The only thing that makes me this the Lions have a chance is that Romo has to play on a short week with those ribs.

I've never been so happy to be wrong in my life. Thanks for proving me wrong guys.

October 2nd, 2011, 4:32 pm
NFL Team Captain

Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:
Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:
I don't normally make predictions because I'm usually way off base on my predictions. But this year the thoughts I had going into the game have been fairly accurate so I thought I would voice it this time.

I think the Cowboys turned a corner with that tough win yesterday. This will no doubt be our biggest test of the season to date and I don't think the Lions answer the bell after getting down early.

Q1 0-14
Q2 3-24
Q3 10-27
Final 17-27 Cowboys

Even without Austin I think the Cowboys will be scoring TDs on Sunday. The only thing that makes me this the Lions have a chance is that Romo has to play on a short week with those ribs.

I've never been so happy to be wrong in my life. Thanks for proving me wrong guys.

You were pretty damn close through the first 2 qtrs, thank god you missed the 4th qtr!

October 2nd, 2011, 4:45 pm
Team MVP

Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:
Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:

Q1 0-14
Q2 3-24
Q3 10-27
Final 17-27 Cowboys

Because it looks like you're a State fan (avatar), Ill forgive you. Go Green!!

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

October 2nd, 2011, 4:48 pm
Heisman Winner

kdsberman wrote:
Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:
Roy,Roy,Roy...Roy wrote:

Q1 0-14
Q2 3-24
Q3 10-27
Final 17-27 Cowboys

Because it looks like you're a State fan (avatar), Ill forgive you. Go Green!!

Go White.

I've got my Signed picture of Staton in my man cave, not to mention my signed hardwood floor slice by Izzo.

October 2nd, 2011, 5:07 pm
Hall of Fame Player

I went to that Cowboys site Pablo posted on page 4 of this thread last week and made a few posts. And I got typical Cowboy HOMOISM. OOPS, I mean HOMERISM.

Anyway, I just returned there to rub it in a little. Here is what I just posted. ROFL.

Quote:
Someone said that we haven't played anyone yet.

Well, your right. And we still haven't. ROFL

4-0 BABY!!!!!!!!!!

We just put our stunt doubles in in the 1st half because we knew we only had to play 30 minutes of football to beat the Cowboys. ROFL.

So much for Dallas being a superior team. Superior teams don't gag on a 24 point lead. ROFL
34-30 LIONS WIN!!!

And yes, I would have been back to eat my crow if we had lost. I even had this game as a loss in my pre-season predictions. I am so glad to have been wrong on that. LOL.

And then I seen this post:

Quote:
Good work here. You make a very valid point. Minnesota let them off the hook. But then, McNabb is in Minnesota.

To which I answered:

Quote:
YES. YES HE IS. But, you forgot that Romo is in Dallas. ROFL

I just couldn't help myself. :twisted:

October 3rd, 2011, 1:55 pm
Modmin Dude

I'm wondering if wconn or any other Cowgirl slappies will be coming back here any time soon.... :wink:

October 3rd, 2011, 2:07 pm
Hall of Fame Player

TheRealWags wrote:
I'm wondering if wconn or any other Cowgirl slappies will be coming back here any time soon.... :wink:

Great point. I'll post that question over there. We'll just see who won't show up for eating their crow.

October 3rd, 2011, 2:09 pm
Hall of Fame Player

ROFL. They closed the thread. COWBOYS = COWARDS. ROFL

October 3rd, 2011, 2:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 203 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next