View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 30th, 2014, 8:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 For those that attend the games... 
Junior Varsity

Post For those that attend the games...
Anyone ever seen this?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... ons-games/

September 29th, 2011, 6:13 am
QB Coach

Post Re: For those that attend the games...
Have you ever seen the show Hardcore Pawn? Why should we be surprised that some idiot is not going to do something stupid to drag down the success of Detroit?

The level of ignorance is shocking and disgusting all in the same breath. We (society) make videos on youtube go viral that illustrate such dire levels of ignorance, and we call it funny.

I believe the City of Detroit needs to learn how to win, not just the team. Leadership should step up and help enforce proper behaviors, so that Detroit doesn't wind up a laughing stock like Minniesota. Show some class. I know it's difficult to make a hooker a housewife, but let's not shoot ourselves in the foot before we really get going.....

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

September 29th, 2011, 9:22 am
Varsity Benchwarmer

WarEr4Christ wrote:
Have you ever seen the show Hardcore Pawn? Why should we be surprised that some idiot is not going to do something stupid to drag down the success of Detroit?

The level of ignorance is shocking and disgusting all in the same breath. We (society) make videos on youtube go viral that illustrate such dire levels of ignorance, and we call it funny.

I believe the City of Detroit needs to learn how to win, not just the team. Leadership should step up and help enforce proper behaviors, so that Detroit doesn't wind up a laughing stock like Minniesota. Show some class. I know it's difficult to make a hooker a housewife, but let's not shoot ourselves in the foot before we really get going.....

Amen brother.

September 29th, 2011, 9:26 am
Junior Varsity

I'm not here to pass judgement about what adults do, I can't deny visiting the occasional gentelmans club in my younger days myself; however, I do think it's inappropriate at a family event like a football game.

Either way, I just wondered if anyone had ever seen the ho-wagon in person.

September 29th, 2011, 9:59 am
Hall of Fame Player

WestCoastLionsFan wrote:

Also being discussed here:

http://www.lionbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15093

September 29th, 2011, 8:40 pm
I've seen it, never been on it. I'm not a big strip club fan, but I like the idea for those that are.

October 3rd, 2011, 4:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]