View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 19th, 2014, 11:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 baddest dude in the NFL 
Div 1 - Starter

Post Re: baddest dude in the NFL
i personally think that suh was trying to hit romo in the shoulders to knock him to the turf but romo moved and he accidentally hit him in the face mask. honest penalty that did warrant a flag. look any time a defender can put a legal shot on the qb and knock him to the turf their gonna take it and thats all suh was doing.

October 8th, 2011, 1:27 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

This kind of thing happens all the time. Good call by the refs but it's not a big deal. I swear Wjb thinks Suh caused 9/11

October 8th, 2011, 2:24 pm
BillySims wrote:
We finally get a great player on defense and all some people want to do is castrate him.

Shakes his head in disgust and walks away.

I'm not trying to castrate him at all... I just want him to play smarter. Another glaring problem with the hit is his head was completely down. If he kept his head up throughout the play, perhaps he would have known what the heck was going on, and could have avoided the call. I'm not castrating him, berating him, or anything else... I just want to correct one small flaw in his game, I want him to play smarter.

October 9th, 2011, 8:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3