View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 25th, 2014, 9:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Nate Burleson video. 
Pro Bowl Player

Post Nate Burleson video.
http://www.detroitlions.com/media-cente ... ame=Recent

(the link takes you to the page with the Burleson interview. I can't get the address on here for wtvr reason)

We've all talked about Calvin and Young, and Burleson gets mentioned quite a bit. But after watching a few videos of him, I appreciate what he represents to Detroit off the field.

The video is a debate between Nate and Bills Defender Nick Barnett on which 3-0 story is better.

Two of Nate's points 1. that Detroit was 0-16 a few years ago and 2. that nobody in the NFL wanted to go to teams like the Lions and Bills because it'd "ruin their careers" hit home.

I hope after this season that Detroit is a more attractive place for Free Agents to consider.

October 2nd, 2011, 7:48 am
Profile WWW
Veteran General Manager

Post Re: Nate Burleson video.
Quote:
I hope after this season that Detroit is a more attractive place for Free Agents to consider.

I hope so too. Only, I want to tell them to take a hike. You can't play for us. You didn't want to help us when we were down. We don't need you now. LOL. Go get someone else to over pay you.

October 3rd, 2011, 10:43 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]