View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 23rd, 2014, 4:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Crow? 
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post Re: Crow?
m2karateman wrote:
He reminds me of a person I met some years ago, when the Pistons swept the Lakers in the finals of the NBA Championship. I overheard this dimwit talking to her friend from California (where she lived) and telling her that she was amazed the Pistons fans actually thought that the Pistons beat the Lakers, rather than the "reality" that the Lakers didn't play their best, and lost.

Four games? IN A ROW??!!
It seems there are those Cowboys fans, and probably Vikings fans as well, that simply can't accept that their team blew a large lead to a BETTER football team, and couldn't put the game away. A lesser team wouldn't have made a comeback like the Lions did, and a better team wouldn't have let the game get away.

not that it matters at all.....but it was a 5 game sweep. game 2 (maybe 3) Kobe hit a miracle 3 pointer to win one...other than that it was pure pistons domination. :wink:

October 4th, 2011, 3:40 pm
Varsity Benchwarmer

regularjoe12 wrote:
m2karateman wrote:
He reminds me of a person I met some years ago, when the Pistons swept the Lakers in the finals of the NBA Championship. I overheard this dimwit talking to her friend from California (where she lived) and telling her that she was amazed the Pistons fans actually thought that the Pistons beat the Lakers, rather than the "reality" that the Lakers didn't play their best, and lost.

Four ? IN A ROW??!!
It seems there are those Cowboys fans, and probably Vikings fans as well, that simply can't accept that their team blew a large lead to a BETTER football team, and couldn't put the game away. A lesser team wouldn't have made a comeback like the did, and a better team wouldn't have let the game get away.

not that it matters at all.....but it was a 5 game sweep. game 2 (maybe 3) Kobe hit a miracle 3 pointer to win one...other than that it was pure pistons domination. :wink:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1989_NBA_Finals

For us more "senior" people :wink:

October 4th, 2011, 5:40 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

shame on me..I totally forgot that was a sweep! In all fairness it was 22 years ago, and I dont have the foggiest clue about what i mighta had for dinner last night. lol

October 4th, 2011, 7:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3