View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 16th, 2014, 3:40 pm



Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 What's the Lowdown on the 49ers? 
Author Message
Stats Boy

Joined: October 14th, 2011, 10:21 pm
Posts: 17
Post Re: What's the Lowdown on the 49ers?
To be fair here, Avril started all the twitter drama, AD just finished it.

Also about the coach drama...Schwartz has been yapping all year. He yelled "INCOMPLETE MOTHER fudger" at miles austin after a dropped pass vs dallas, and at the beginning of the game today when JH threw the challenge flag and got a penalty for it, schwarts yelled "LEARN THE RULES"

Harbaugh knows the rules. He threw the challenge flag to send a message to the league. He knew the 15 yard penalty would be moot because they were kicking Ginn out of the endzone anyway.

sure maybe harbaugh was a little animated but if schwarts cant take it then stop dishing it.


October 17th, 2011, 12:13 pm
Profile
Player of the Year - Defense

Joined: September 25th, 2007, 3:20 am
Posts: 2712
Post Re: What's the Lowdown on the 49ers?
No, Davis started it, then deleted the tweets so its not there, but the screenshots are. Avril just said to "Way to be professional" and that led to Davis giving a big old FU, which I believe he deleted as well.

I'm not even bothering with the coaching drama. Like i said before, its Jim's fault.


October 17th, 2011, 12:29 pm
Profile
Stats Boy

Joined: October 14th, 2011, 10:21 pm
Posts: 17
Post Re: What's the Lowdown on the 49ers?
ok well then Suh started it the day before yesterday talking poop about "meet you at the QB" Yeah..how many sacks? 0 How many pass breakups? 0 How many tackles? 2 assisted

Yeeaaahhhhh

"KING KONG AINT GOT poop ON ME"
-Adam Snyder


October 17th, 2011, 12:57 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: October 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm
Posts: 9764
Location: Where ever I'm at now
Post Re: What's the Lowdown on the 49ers?
49erFaithful wrote:
ok well then Suh started it the day before yesterday talking poop about "meet you at the QB" Yeah..how many sacks? 0 How many pass breakups? 0 How many tackles? 2 assisted

Yeeaaahhhhh

"KING KONG AINT GOT poop ON ME"
-Adam Snyder


Now I can plainly see you are nothing more than a troll.

FYI....Suh said that is the mantra of the entire defensive line of the Lions. And it has been since LAST YEAR!

Nice try though. Too bad you're wrong. And winning in the last minute of a football game isn't exactly "teabagging" a team. What the 49ers did to the Buccaneers would be more fitting for that description.

Now go away....

_________________
Driver of the 'we need a coaching change' bandwagon. Climb aboard.


October 17th, 2011, 3:05 pm
Profile
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Joined: October 15th, 2005, 9:00 am
Posts: 1839
Location: Greensboro, NC
Post Re: What's the Lowdown on the 49ers?
My favorite part about the "teabagging" comment: Whenever the 49ers ran to Davis' side, they put at least two (and often three) TEs next to him. Guess he needed a little extra help getting a push.

Granted, it worked out as an offensive strategy but Davis shouldn't be spouting out nonsense like he was part of the victory. By lining up 3 TE on his side, they were acknowledging Davis' inability to beat his man.

_________________
Proud member of the Contract Extension for Schwartz Fan Club.


October 17th, 2011, 3:31 pm
Profile
1st Round Pick
User avatar

Joined: May 8th, 2010, 4:25 pm
Posts: 1292
Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
Post Re: What's the Lowdown on the 49ers?
m2karateman wrote:
49erFaithful wrote:
ok well then Suh started it the day before yesterday talking poop about "meet you at the QB" Yeah..how many sacks? 0 How many pass breakups? 0 How many tackles? 2 assisted

Yeeaaahhhhh

"KING KONG AINT GOT poop ON ME"
-Adam Snyder


Now I can plainly see you are nothing more than a troll.

FYI....Suh said that is the mantra of the entire defensive line of the Lions. And it has been since LAST YEAR!

Nice try though. Too bad you're wrong. And winning in the last minute of a football game isn't exactly "teabagging" a team. What the 49ers did to the Buccaneers would be more fitting for that description.

Now go away....


I guess we teabagged the Vikings, Cowboys then..

_________________
Image

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U


October 17th, 2011, 4:49 pm
Profile WWW
Stats Boy

Joined: October 12th, 2011, 4:28 pm
Posts: 16
Post Re: What's the Lowdown on the 49ers?
Yeah, not digging how Anthony Davis is handling this at all.

as for the comment about how we had nothing to do with Stafford's offtarget throws, i'm going to have to disagree. Yeah some of them were because of Stafford just being inaccurate at certain times, but there were also a few times where he was offtarget because he was being rushed by Aldon, Justin or one of the other guys on our defense. I would say it was a good mixture of both things and not just Stafford being inaccurate. Same with our QB. Quite a few times where he had time to throw and just threw it way too high, and also times where he was rushed and threw a sucky ball.


October 17th, 2011, 6:05 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: October 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm
Posts: 9764
Location: Where ever I'm at now
Post Re: What's the Lowdown on the 49ers?
Whomeam wrote:
Yeah, not digging how Anthony Davis is handling this at all.

as for the comment about how we had nothing to do with Stafford's offtarget throws, i'm going to have to disagree. Yeah some of them were because of Stafford just being inaccurate at certain times, but there were also a few times where he was offtarget because he was being rushed by Aldon, Justin or one of the other guys on our defense. I would say it was a good mixture of both things and not just Stafford being inaccurate. Same with our QB. Quite a few times where he had time to throw and just threw it way too high, and also times where he was rushed and threw a sucky ball.


I can't disagree with this. There's no doubt the pass rush got to Stafford's head. But as I said before, we saw in the first half of the Dallas game how Matt could be off without a strong rush bothering him. It was a combination of the rush, and just the fact that he seemed "off" yesterday.

_________________
Driver of the 'we need a coaching change' bandwagon. Climb aboard.


October 17th, 2011, 9:26 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:34 pm
Posts: 10270
Location: Sycamore, IL
Post Re: What's the Lowdown on the 49ers?
mwill2 wrote:
My favorite part about the "teabagging" comment: Whenever the 49ers ran to Davis' side, they put at least two (and often three) TEs next to him. Guess he needed a little extra help getting a push.

Granted, it worked out as an offensive strategy but Davis shouldn't be spouting out nonsense like he was part of the victory. By lining up 3 TE on his side, they were acknowledging Davis' inability to beat his man.


And that the tv cameras zoomed in on Davis and Snyder laying on suh and davis repeatedly punching him in the chest with his forearm. Amazingly, no call on that. I believe it was third quarter. Even my wife made a comment about it. I guess it wasnt a penalty, just like davis taking two steps before the whistle, the line judge seeing it, throwing the flag, all refs convening to discuss it and the head judge overruling the line judge (considering the head judge was way out of position to overturn a call like that).

_________________
_____
I have no faith this team will win a game the rest of the year. The kitties finish at 7-9 and Miss the playoffs as GB wins out and takes it from the kitties.
Image


October 17th, 2011, 9:42 pm
Profile
NFL Team Captain
User avatar

Joined: October 15th, 2005, 6:07 pm
Posts: 1588
Location: Watching Football
Post Re: What's the Lowdown on the 49ers?
49erFaithful wrote:
To be fair here, Avril started all the twitter drama, AD just finished it.

Also about the coach drama...Schwartz has been yapping all year. He yelled "INCOMPLETE MOTHER fudger" at miles austin after a dropped pass vs dallas, and at the beginning of the game today when JH threw the challenge flag and got a penalty for it, schwarts yelled "LEARN THE RULES"

Harbaugh knows the rules. He threw the challenge flag to send a message to the league. He knew the 15 yard penalty would be moot because they were kicking Ginn out of the endzone anyway.

sure maybe harbaugh was a little animated but if schwarts cant take it then stop dishing it.


First of all, it was Dez Bryant he yelled that at, becasue Dez Bryant walked past our bench jawwing at the players after his catch that was then overturned. He deserved what Schwartz said to him. Back in his face where it belonged. You talk crap and then your gonna get it handed back at ya.

Second... Are you really going to say that Harbaugh threw the flag to send a message to the league? Seriously? Come on, your coach made a mistake, plain and simple. It's ok, he's human.

_________________
Lions Fan since King Kong was a Spider Monkey!


October 17th, 2011, 10:53 pm
Profile
Peanut and Beer Salesman

Joined: October 13th, 2011, 9:00 pm
Posts: 20
Post Re: What's the Lowdown on the 49ers?
TNLionsFanatic wrote:
49erFaithful wrote:
To be fair here, Avril started all the twitter drama, AD just finished it.

Also about the coach drama...Schwartz has been yapping all year. He yelled "INCOMPLETE MOTHER fudger" at miles austin after a dropped pass vs dallas, and at the beginning of the game today when JH threw the challenge flag and got a penalty for it, schwarts yelled "LEARN THE RULES"

Harbaugh knows the rules. He threw the challenge flag to send a message to the league. He knew the 15 yard penalty would be moot because they were kicking Ginn out of the endzone anyway.

sure maybe harbaugh was a little animated but if schwarts cant take it then stop dishing it.


First of all, it was Dez Bryant he yelled that at, becasue Dez Bryant walked past our bench jawwing at the players after his catch that was then overturned. He deserved what Schwartz said to him. Back in his face where it belonged. You talk crap and then your gonna get it handed back at ya.

Second... Are you really going to say that Harbaugh threw the flag to send a message to the league? Seriously? Come on, your coach made a mistake, plain and simple. It's ok, he's human.



Harbaugh said he knew he was gonna get penalized, he threw the challenge flag instead of wasting a timeout. He felt that the booth didnt give enough time to review it.


October 17th, 2011, 11:03 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:34 pm
Posts: 10270
Location: Sycamore, IL
Post Re: What's the Lowdown on the 49ers?
Lovie smith supposedly did the same thing...except he was pissed when he got penalized. Harbaugh looked more irate after the penalty. I have a tough time buying that, when the play had already been reviewed upstairs and buzzed down that no further review was necessary - that challenge penalty crap has never worked to change the officials minds before

_________________
_____
I have no faith this team will win a game the rest of the year. The kitties finish at 7-9 and Miss the playoffs as GB wins out and takes it from the kitties.
Image


October 17th, 2011, 11:14 pm
Profile
Stats Boy

Joined: October 12th, 2011, 4:28 pm
Posts: 16
Post Re: What's the Lowdown on the 49ers?
They don't buzz down if no review is necessary, first off. They only buzz if they feel a review IS necessary. And they didn't put the replays of the play up until right before the extra point, so he threw it to make sure they had time. There's really no reason not to. You guys kick 15 yards closer, oh no, it goes further out the endzone. If he looked irate it was probably because he was told they weren't going to review it and he wanted them to.


October 17th, 2011, 11:26 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:34 pm
Posts: 10270
Location: Sycamore, IL
Post Re: What's the Lowdown on the 49ers?
There was reason it wasn't buzzed to be reviewed by the onfield officials, because it wasnt necessary. It's not like they were hurrying up to snap and make it not reviewable. Whoever harbaugh had in the booth wasn't doing a very good job.

_________________
_____
I have no faith this team will win a game the rest of the year. The kitties finish at 7-9 and Miss the playoffs as GB wins out and takes it from the kitties.
Image


October 17th, 2011, 11:47 pm
Profile
3rd Round Selection

Joined: October 19th, 2005, 1:24 pm
Posts: 1112
Location: Nottingham, England
Post Re: What's the Lowdown on the 49ers?
Whomeam wrote:
There's really no reason not to. You guys kick 15 yards closer, oh no, it goes further out the endzone.

You've seen our special teams, right? There is every reason not to ... :)

Guess we'll never know whether it was a goof (with a clever cover story after the fact) or intentional.


October 18th, 2011, 6:01 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.