View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 18th, 2014, 7:45 am

Reply to topic  [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
 What's the Lowdown on the 49ers? 
Stats Boy

Post Re: What's the Lowdown on the 49ers?
conversion02 wrote:
Lovie smith supposedly did the same thing...except he was pissed when he got penalized. Harbaugh looked more irate after the penalty. I have a tough time buying that, when the play had already been reviewed upstairs and buzzed down that no further review was necessary - that challenge penalty crap has never worked to change the officials minds before

9:17, look at how irate Harbaugh is. Someone needs to tell that guy to calm down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbANYyRix1U

Nice to see your coach being a nice guy though.

October 21st, 2011, 9:59 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Whomeam wrote:
conversion02 wrote:
Lovie smith supposedly did the same thing...except he was pissed when he got penalized. Harbaugh looked more irate after the penalty. I have a tough time buying that, when the play had already been reviewed upstairs and buzzed down that no further review was necessary - that challenge penalty crap has never worked to change the officials minds before

9:17, look at how irate Harbaugh is. Someone needs to tell that guy to calm down. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbANYyRix1U

Nice to see your coach being a nice guy though.

Absolutely! If you turn the volume all the way up you can hear the small animal clenched between Harbaugh's buttcheeks get squeezed to death.

Seriously guys, STILL?

Anyone who thinks their coach didn't act like a douche at one point or another on sunday is a lying homer. Fans of both teams are in the same boat. Who cares who did what? They BOTH showed their a$$e$. My only hope is that this made it big enough so that both of their egos got deflated enough for them to recognize that their fans want to watch highlights and game footage the week after a game. We do NOT want to watch soap opera, who did what to whom drama BS.

Intead of weeklong talk about our teams growing, and showing the rest of the league that they need to repect us, we got a healthy dose of jackassery slathered all over every sport news program across the nation. This episode is an embarasment for both teams, and all of their fans.

October 21st, 2011, 7:26 pm
Stats Boy

All I did was reply to someone that was being a homer and trying to make a coach out to be something he wasn't. Harbaugh was livid with the refs (and for good reason most times) but he wasn't "irate" after he threw the challenge flag. Trying to make him out to be some angry monkey who doesn't know the rules is what I was disputing. He's simply just an angry monkey most of the time. But one that knows exactly how to beat opponents. And that's all that matters.

October 21st, 2011, 7:36 pm
RIP Killer

Whomeam wrote:
But one that knows exactly how to beat opponents. And that's all that matters.

If that's the case, give him a super bowl ring right now, since he's apparently a lock for one

October 21st, 2011, 10:22 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Gunther!

Quote:
On San Francisco's Anthony Davis:
You know, their (right) tackle, I don't even now his name, he's talking about blocking everybody, well I looked at the tape and I'm going to make a highlight tape and put it on Twitter and have America see what he did.
http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/20 ... troit.html

October 21st, 2011, 11:46 pm
League MVP

Quote:
All I did was reply to someone that was being a homer and trying to make a coach out to be something he wasn't. Harbaugh was livid with the refs (and for good reason most times)

to the bolded part - WRONG!!!! harbaugh argues for the sake or arguing, he even argued most of the false start penalties and formation penalties

October 22nd, 2011, 10:54 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Whomeam wrote:
All I did was reply to someone that was being a homer and trying to make a coach out to be something he wasn't. Harbaugh was livid with the refs (and for good reason most times) but he wasn't "irate" after he threw the challenge flag. Trying to make him out to be some angry monkey who doesn't know the rules is what I was disputing. He's simply just an angry monkey most of the time. But one that knows exactly how to beat opponents. And that's all that matters.

lol I can live with that answer. Personally I think both coaches have what it takes to be winners and the potential is there for them to be longtime remembered and beloved coaches...so long as they keep their pants on from now on.

and remember something 9er fans....Harbaugh is gettin a lttle extra hate from some Michiganders because we REALLY REALLY wanted him to coach his old alma mater here in the big house. Some are jelouse others are bitter that he said no. so take SOME of what is said with a grain of salt.

October 22nd, 2011, 12:26 pm
RIP Killer

This game is OVER guys. What happened before, during or after has no bearing on the remainder of the season. Arguing who is the bigger idiot coach now means NOTHING.

Move on....nothing to see or discuss here any longer.

October 22nd, 2011, 12:59 pm
Team MVP

m2karateman wrote:
This game is OVER guys. What happened before, during or after has no bearing on the remainder of the season. Arguing who is the bigger idiot coach now means NOTHING.

Move on....nothing to see or discuss here any longer.

Thank You!

Crying out loud, we have Atlanta tomorrow and im pumped. Forget the niners and their personnel clowns.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

October 22nd, 2011, 1:12 pm
Stats Boy

The Legend wrote:
Quote:
All I did was reply to someone that was being a homer and trying to make a coach out to be something he wasn't. Harbaugh was livid with the refs (and for good reason most times)

to the bolded part - WRONG!!!! harbaugh argues for the sake or arguing, he even argued most of the false start penalties and formation penalties

Probably because if you look at the film, there were a few times where it wasnt on our team but we got called for it. The biggest time being when we sent Delanie Walker into motion and it caused you guys to jump offsides but the call was on the Niners. Those refs were TERRIBLE that game and everyone knows it. You guys got hosed on a couple plays too. We just got the majority of it. I would have LOVED to see Schwartz talking to the refs and getting mad. maybe they would have started to ref the game better if both coaches were doing it.

October 22nd, 2011, 3:29 pm
RIP Killer

Yeah, like the magical cut block that took us from 1st and goal at the 2, to 3rd and a billion at the 35? The result, a missed 52 yard FG. Small miss, but that was a difference of 7 points.

The refs were terrible on both sides...but SF had at least 3 or 4 blatant false starts that weren't called (or better yet, were flagged, and waived off by the head judge who was bizarrely too far out of position to overturn the line judge who threw the flag). Amazing how that happens.

October 22nd, 2011, 3:55 pm
Stats Boy

The facts are you guys are 4-2 and we are 5-1 with most of the rest of our schedule very winnable.

Talk is cheap, Mr Suh.

October 29th, 2011, 4:57 am
Afghan Allstar

Actually we're 5-2...but I guess I'm being picky.

October 29th, 2011, 10:38 am
RIP Killer

49erFaithful wrote:
The facts are you guys are 4-2 and we are 5-1 with most of the rest of our schedule very winnable.

Talk is cheap, Mr Suh.

Probably has something to do with being in a conference comprised of elementary school teams and a brownie troup.

October 29th, 2011, 1:23 pm
Team MVP

m2karateman wrote:
49erFaithful wrote:

Talk is cheap, Mr Suh.

Probably has something to do with being in a conference comprised of elementary school teams and a brownie troup.

Lol that is funny, but VERY accurate.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

October 29th, 2011, 3:34 pm
Reply to topic   [ 218 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next