View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 28th, 2014, 11:08 am



Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Schwartz-Harbaugh 
Author Message
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)
User avatar

Joined: August 24th, 2010, 9:54 pm
Posts: 2269
Post Re: Schwartz-Harbaugh
Personally, I enjoyed it.

_________________
Driver of the Jim Caldwell bandwagon. Climb aboard.


October 17th, 2011, 11:23 am
Profile
Stats Boy

Joined: October 14th, 2011, 10:21 pm
Posts: 17
Post Re: Schwartz-Harbaugh
Harbaugh doesnt give 2 poop if schwarts likes him. he doesnt care about some stupid hand shake. I think its dumb that the league even mandates a hand shake. If that rule wasnt there than yesterday wouldnt have ever happened.

Also we are talking about the foul mouth of the league, shwarts. cussing at miles austin, telling harbaugh to learn the rules. LOL Apparently harbaugh knows the rules enough to beat shwarts.


October 17th, 2011, 12:22 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Joined: March 5th, 2009, 8:42 pm
Posts: 2180
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Post Re: Schwartz-Harbaugh
m2karateman wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
Another part that doesn't seem to be mentioned here is that Schwartz believes that Harbaugh or someone on his staff swore/cussed at him, which is IMO not only unprofessional, but uncalled for. Tell me how YOU would react if you where in Schwartz' shoes and someone told you to 'f@#k off'...me thinks more than a couple folks here would react similar to Schwartz.


It doesn't matter what we would have done. We aren't seasoned coaches in the NFL, and neither is Harbaugh. Would I have been pissed off? Yes. Would I have chased Harbaugh down the field and chest bumped him? No. I understand why Schwartz did it, and I'm not saying he didn't have a reason, but that doesn't matter. If a player does it, it's a penalty and a fine, right? Why should it be viewed as anything different for a coach?

Both were wrong, and both come out looking like @ssholes.

Are you kiddin me? This is how rivalries are born.

_________________
Matthew Stafford is the only player in NFL history who is allowed to smoke cigarettes in the team huddle. He just chooses not to


October 17th, 2011, 12:37 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: October 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm
Posts: 9850
Location: Where ever I'm at now
Post Re: Schwartz-Harbaugh
49erFaithful wrote:
Harbaugh doesnt give 2 poop if schwarts likes him. he doesnt care about some stupid hand shake. I think its dumb that the league even mandates a hand shake. If that rule wasnt there than yesterday wouldnt have ever happened.


Bad post. I'm surprised at you. A show of sportsmanship at the end of a contest is worth having. It's not about having someone like you. It's about showing some respect in victory as well as defeat. If the players, who have been beating the daylights out of each other for three hours, can stop at the end of the game to shake hands, well wish, and generally enjoy some good moments of comraderie together, then the coaches can too. Neither coach displayed that today.

49erFaithful wrote:
Also we are talking about the foul mouth of the league, shwarts. cussing at miles austin, telling harbaugh to learn the rules. LOL Apparently harbaugh knows the rules enough to beat shwarts.


Yes, Schwartz is the ONLY coach out there who yells at opposing players, or other coaches, or referrees. I'm sure Jim Harbaugh is a choir boy when on the sidelines, saying nothing but good things and generally dropping rose petals at the feet of the officials. That's why he's created a reputation of being a major d!ck throughout football, at the college and professional level. Just because he's too nice of a guy. O:)

_________________
Driver of the 'we need a coaching change' bandwagon. Climb aboard.


October 17th, 2011, 12:39 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: October 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm
Posts: 9850
Location: Where ever I'm at now
Post Re: Schwartz-Harbaugh
Killwill25 wrote:
m2karateman wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
Another part that doesn't seem to be mentioned here is that Schwartz believes that Harbaugh or someone on his staff swore/cussed at him, which is IMO not only unprofessional, but uncalled for. Tell me how YOU would react if you where in Schwartz' shoes and someone told you to 'f@#k off'...me thinks more than a couple folks here would react similar to Schwartz.


It doesn't matter what we would have done. We aren't seasoned coaches in the NFL, and neither is Harbaugh. Would I have been pissed off? Yes. Would I have chased Harbaugh down the field and chest bumped him? No. I understand why Schwartz did it, and I'm not saying he didn't have a reason, but that doesn't matter. If a player does it, it's a penalty and a fine, right? Why should it be viewed as anything different for a coach?

Both were wrong, and both come out looking like @ssholes.

Are you kiddin me? This is how rivalries are born.


Rivalries are born by having hard fought games between two teams that are in contention for something, not between two coaches who embarrass themselves on national TV.

_________________
Driver of the 'we need a coaching change' bandwagon. Climb aboard.


October 17th, 2011, 12:41 pm
Profile
Play by Play Announcer - Al Michaels

Joined: October 15th, 2005, 9:00 am
Posts: 1839
Location: Greensboro, NC
Post Re: Schwartz-Harbaugh
I can only hope we play them again in January...

_________________
Proud member of the Contract Extension for Schwartz Fan Club.


October 17th, 2011, 12:48 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: October 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm
Posts: 9850
Location: Where ever I'm at now
Post Re: Schwartz-Harbaugh
mwill2 wrote:
I can only hope we play them again in January...

Agreed. I think we are all hoping for that.

_________________
Driver of the 'we need a coaching change' bandwagon. Climb aboard.


October 17th, 2011, 12:50 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Joined: March 5th, 2009, 8:42 pm
Posts: 2180
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Post Re: Schwartz-Harbaugh
49erFaithful wrote:
Harbaugh doesnt give 2 poop if schwarts likes him. he doesnt care about some stupid hand shake. I think its dumb that the league even mandates a hand shake. If that rule wasnt there than yesterday wouldnt have ever happened.

Also we are talking about the foul mouth of the league, shwarts. cussing at miles austin, telling harbaugh to learn the rules. LOL Apparently harbaugh knows the rules enough to beat shwarts.

this was your guys superbowl and we did'nt approach the game that way. Plus it happened to be on a short week for us(much like TB was). Not to make excuses cuz you guys won fair and square but you haven't really done anything yet. I gaurantee that Harbough would'nt volunteer to play us again and if we meet in January, you will be on your couch like oh s***. And he cussed at Dez Bryant (LEARN THE F***ING NAMES!) cuz Bryant started trash talking first. I hope you stick around on these boards and not dissapear like a biotch when you lose. heavy is the head that wears the crown, enjoy the bigger target on your back. LONG LIVE HANDSHAKE GATE.

Quote:
theLomasBrowns: Personally, I enjoyed it.

It's good to see that some people aren't treating this like world war 3, even though it is now. i ENJOYED IT TOO. remember when Rob Parker ripped on Rod Marinelli's son-in-law in front of the press conference and he just took it like a Vegas hooker? This is much better

_________________
Matthew Stafford is the only player in NFL history who is allowed to smoke cigarettes in the team huddle. He just chooses not to


October 17th, 2011, 12:54 pm
Profile
Stats Boy

Joined: October 14th, 2011, 10:21 pm
Posts: 17
Post Re: Schwartz-Harbaugh
Whos super bowl? The 49ers have been playing this way all season. its nothing new, its nothing lucky. its another football game that they went out and played hard and won. treat every game like a superbowl and thats where you end up. I keep hearing that the lions didnt show up, or that they didnt look like themselves..give me a break. They just got BEAT no excuses. Stafford looked bad because he was getting dominated not because he had a tummy ache or some bullshit excuse. Suh didnt perform because of snyder, not because he was just off. Stop bullshitting your way through this.


October 17th, 2011, 1:03 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:34 pm
Posts: 10288
Location: Sycamore, IL
Post Re: Schwartz-Harbaugh
m2karateman wrote:
Yes, Schwartz is the ONLY coach out there who yells at opposing players, or other coaches, or referrees. I'm sure Jim Harbaugh is a choir boy when on the sidelines, saying nothing but good things and generally dropping rose petals at the feet of the officials. That's why he's created a reputation of being a major d!ck throughout football, at the college and professional level. Just because he's too nice of a guy. O:)


It doesn't take a rocket scientist to read lips. I could see multiple "MOTHER F$%#ER" coming out of Harbaugh's mouth...the man who has a history of embarrasing himself and being immature.

Harbaugh cost his team 15 yards to make a pointless statement? Gimme a break. He F'd up and he knew it.

And M2K - I know you were being sarcastic there.

_________________
_____
I have no faith this team will win a game the rest of the year. The kitties finish at 7-9 and Miss the playoffs as GB wins out and takes it from the kitties.
Image


October 17th, 2011, 1:08 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: January 26th, 2005, 9:34 pm
Posts: 10288
Location: Sycamore, IL
Post Re: Schwartz-Harbaugh
49erFaithful wrote:
Whos super bowl? The 49ers have been playing this way all season. its nothing new, its nothing lucky. its another football game that they went out and played hard and won. treat every game like a superbowl and thats where you end up. I keep hearing that the lions didnt show up, or that they didnt look like themselves..give me a break. They just got BEAT no excuses. Stafford looked bad because he was getting dominated not because he had a tummy ache or some bullshit excuse. Suh didnt perform because of snyder, not because he was just off. Stop bullshitting your way through this.


Snyder? Or was it Davis who was repeatedly punching him? I saw one play where Davis and Snyder were laying on Suh (they had to double him to stop him) and Davis was repeatedly punching him. Davis is the biggest turd bag in the league. How the refs didn't see that garbage is beyond me, but the TV cameras sure zoomed in on it.

_________________
_____
I have no faith this team will win a game the rest of the year. The kitties finish at 7-9 and Miss the playoffs as GB wins out and takes it from the kitties.
Image


October 17th, 2011, 1:10 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Joined: March 5th, 2009, 8:42 pm
Posts: 2180
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Post Re: Schwartz-Harbaugh
49erFaithful wrote:
Whos super bowl? The 49ers have been playing this way all season. its nothing new, its nothing lucky. its another football game that they went out and played hard and won. treat every game like a superbowl and thats where you end up. I keep hearing that the lions didnt show up, or that they didnt look like themselves..give me a break. They just got BEAT no excuses. Stafford looked bad because he was getting dominated not because he had a tummy ache or some bullshit excuse. Suh didnt perform because of snyder, not because he was just off. Stop bullshitting your way through this.

Stop being a frontrunning E-thug. just because you know how to cuss does'nt make what you say true. grow up. Most of us like the 9ers so going out of your way to be a dick loses you credibilty.

_________________
Matthew Stafford is the only player in NFL history who is allowed to smoke cigarettes in the team huddle. He just chooses not to


October 17th, 2011, 1:14 pm
Profile
Online
QB Coach

Joined: January 13th, 2006, 4:18 am
Posts: 3175
Location: Maryland
Post Re: Schwartz-Harbaugh
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/jim- ... ons-101711


Here's a stupid article on the whole thing.


October 17th, 2011, 1:27 pm
Profile
RIP Killer
User avatar

Joined: October 20th, 2004, 4:16 pm
Posts: 9850
Location: Where ever I'm at now
Post Re: Schwartz-Harbaugh
49erFaithful wrote:
Whos super bowl? The 49ers have been playing this way all season. its nothing new, its nothing lucky. its another football game that they went out and played hard and won. treat every game like a superbowl and thats where you end up. I keep hearing that the lions didnt show up, or that they didnt look like themselves..give me a break. They just got BEAT no excuses. Stafford looked bad because he was getting dominated not because he had a tummy ache or some bullshit excuse. Suh didnt perform because of snyder, not because he was just off. Stop bullshitting your way through this.


Nobody said you were lucky. Your team won. Be content with that. But if you think that Stafford's performance was typical of him, then you haven't seen the Lions play before this game in this season. He missed open receivers, and he's played better than that. You don't want to accept that? It really makes no difference. The true Lions fans know better. If you think the Lions played their best game of the season, you are completely clueless. Just watching the highlights I can tell the Lions were screwing up.

But, it doesn't change the fact that your team won, and made plays when it counted. There won't be any footnote on the win.

_________________
Driver of the 'we need a coaching change' bandwagon. Climb aboard.


October 17th, 2011, 3:14 pm
Profile
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Joined: March 5th, 2009, 8:42 pm
Posts: 2180
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Post Re: Schwartz-Harbaugh
m2karateman wrote:
Killwill25 wrote:
m2karateman wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
Another part that doesn't seem to be mentioned here is that Schwartz believes that Harbaugh or someone on his staff swore/cussed at him, which is IMO not only unprofessional, but uncalled for. Tell me how YOU would react if you where in Schwartz' shoes and someone told you to 'f@#k off'...me thinks more than a couple folks here would react similar to Schwartz.


It doesn't matter what we would have done. We aren't seasoned coaches in the NFL, and neither is Harbaugh. Would I have been pissed off? Yes. Would I have chased Harbaugh down the field and chest bumped him? No. I understand why Schwartz did it, and I'm not saying he didn't have a reason, but that doesn't matter. If a player does it, it's a penalty and a fine, right? Why should it be viewed as anything different for a coach?

Both were wrong, and both come out looking like @ssholes.

Are you kiddin me? This is how rivalries are born.


Rivalries are born by having hard fought games between two teams that are in contention for something, not between two coaches who embarrass themselves on national TV.

It was that too. These men are who they are because of that fire so you complaining about the symantics of the whole incident is a moot point. When they play again, it will prolly be the highest rated game in our history. How can anyone complain about this? no one got hurt, no one will be suspended. There is no such thing as sensitive football so it does'nt make sense to be a sensitive football fan(Just thought of that one, you welcome to use it)

_________________
Matthew Stafford is the only player in NFL history who is allowed to smoke cigarettes in the team huddle. He just chooses not to


October 17th, 2011, 3:39 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware.