View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 17th, 2014, 11:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 FLASH MOB to celebrate the Lions!!! 11/20 Downtown Detroit 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: FLASH MOB to celebrate the Lions!!! 11/20 Downtown Detro
BillySims wrote:
I Just think the whole flash mob thing is stupid and a waste of time as well as a misplaced way of using ones organizing skills. Why not use your time to organize something useful?

Can't argue with that. I like the concept of flash mobs, but this just seems like a marketing exercise.

November 9th, 2011, 11:10 am
Fair Weather Fan

I hate to get involved in this back and forth but I feel it's important to make this point. There's someone on this side of the screen and your communication does make an impact, in this case a negative one. You're entitled to your opinion but to call something you have never experienced stupid, and to hope for its failure is unnecessary. Why not live and let live? Unless there is something you're getting out of it - feeling better by putting something (that you are totally ignorant about) down. Have a great day fellas.

November 9th, 2011, 12:34 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

LionsFlashMob wrote:
I hate to get involved in this back and forth but I feel it's important to make this point. There's someone on this side of the screen and your communication does make an impact, in this case a negative one. You're entitled to your opinion but to call something you have never experienced stupid, and to hope for its failure is unnecessary. Why not live and let live? Unless there is something you're getting out of it - feeling better by putting something (that you are totally ignorant about) down. Have a great day fellas.

Welcome to the wonderful world of internet message boards. :D

November 9th, 2011, 12:47 pm
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
LionsFlashMob wrote:

I for one am not trying to put you down but I just don't see a point to them at all.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

November 9th, 2011, 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
QB Coach

The way I see it, if the group of people who do it are having fun, good for them. No need for anyone to put them down or say it's gay or anything else. They want to have fun with it, let them. Interested in participating? Go for it. Otherwise, you just look like as bunghole by putting them down/making fun of them.

As Mark Schlereth sometimes says on his twitter feed, Those are some big twitter/internet muscles you have there.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

November 9th, 2011, 12:59 pm
RIP Killer

Hey, as long as you don't hold up traffic or get anybody hurt, where's the harm? Just because you may not want to be party to a flash mob (I don't) or can't imagine the fun in it (I can't) doesn't mean everybody else feels the same way.

Have fun, get video, post it here, and get ready for the fall out.

November 9th, 2011, 6:50 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

m2karateman wrote:
Hey, as long as you don't hold up traffic or get anybody hurt, where's the harm? Just because you may not want to be party to a flash mob (I don't) or can't imagine the fun in it (I can't) doesn't mean everybody else feels the same way.

Have fun, get video, post it here, and get ready for the fall out.

couldn't of said any it better

November 10th, 2011, 6:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3