View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 1st, 2014, 4:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Predictions: Lions @ Bears 

Who take this huge NFC North game?
Detroit 60%  60%  [ 18 ]
Chicago 17%  17%  [ 5 ]
Too close to call 23%  23%  [ 7 ]
Total votes : 30

Predictions: Lions @ Bears 
Div 1 - Starter

Post Re: Predictions: Lions @ Bears
In this case, I think he meant that "more" is really "less", lol.

November 11th, 2011, 12:42 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Growler wrote:
In this case, I think he meant that "more" is really "less", lol.

Is that sort of like addition by subtraction? :D ](*,)

November 11th, 2011, 12:50 pm
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
kdsberman wrote:
Stop Forte and we stop the Bears. I really believe its as simple as that. Based on the receivers weve faced this year, does Earl Bennet, Roy Williams, Sanzenbacher, Johnny Knox..etc really scare the Lions? It'll be tough. The Bears are a different team than they were in Week 5. At the same time, we have an upgrade in a healthy Fairley....

So lets rock n roll.

Im gonna say its gonna be a really tough one..

But..

Lions 24 Bears 23

Missed extra point?

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

November 11th, 2011, 1:07 pm
Profile WWW
League MVP

Quote:
Wait...so you're saying that theres more of a chance for Stafford to make mistakes or turn it over if Peppers is OUT?

no i messed up, edited it now, it was late man, really late

November 11th, 2011, 2:06 pm
Team MVP

Lions2SB2 wrote:
kdsberman wrote:
Stop Forte and we stop the Bears. I really believe its as simple as that. Based on the receivers weve faced this year, does Earl Bennet, Roy Williams, Sanzenbacher, Johnny Knox..etc really scare the Lions? It'll be tough. The Bears are a different team than they were in Week 5. At the same time, we have an upgrade in a healthy Fairley....

So lets rock n roll.

Im gonna say its gonna be a really tough one..

But..

Lions 24 Bears 23

Missed extra point?

For the Bears? Two TD's, 3 FGs

For Lions? 3 TDs, 1 FG

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

November 11th, 2011, 4:36 pm
QB Coach

Lions 28 Bears 24

November 11th, 2011, 5:38 pm
Varsity Captain

we gotta stop forte and keep da pressure on da bears qb.

24-10 lions!! :cheers:

November 11th, 2011, 11:32 pm
RIP Killer

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story/_/id/7217563/chicago-bears-devin-hester-julius-peppers-miss-practice-likely-play

LAKE FORST, Ill. -- Although the Bears held out kick returner Devin Hester (ankle) from Thursday's practice, along with defensive end Julius Peppers (knee), coach Lovie Smith expects them to be available Sunday against the Detroit Lions in Chicago.

The team also held out defensive tackle Matt Toeaina (knee) from the workout, and right tackle Gabe Carimi (knee).

"Hopefully tomorrow we'll have most of the guys back on the field," Smith said. "When you have a quick turnaround (after playing the Eagles Monday night), it takes a little bit longer sometimes to come back. We have a few more guys on the injured list today, but I don't think any of them are any more serious than we initially thought."

Peppers appeared to aggravate the left knee injury originally sustained Oct. 10 against Detroit, but finished the game against the Eagles, and contributed a sack.

Hester was hobbled by a left ankle injury in the fourth quarter of the 30-24 win.

"Obviously, there's some things that he can do that are very special," offensive coordinator Mike Martz said. "We've got guys that will fill in (if Hester can't play). But I would think that we would have him. I'm assuming we're going to have him. So I'm not going to go there with my mind right now."

The club also listed tight end Kellen Davis (shoulder) and safety Major Wright (ankle) on the injury report as having participated in Thursday's workout in a limited capacity.

For the Lions, running back Jahvid Best (concussion) didn't practice Thursday, along with defensive tackle Sammie Hill (ankle). Former Bears receiver Rashied Davis (foot) participated in limited work, as did safety Louis Delmas (foot), punter Ryan Donahue (right quadriceps), and kicker Jason Hanson (left knee).

November 12th, 2011, 10:50 am
Heisman Winner

yostevo wrote:
It goes without saying that this is a very piviotal game in a lot of ways for both teams. I really think it's a flip of the coin. It totally depends on how much energy we come out with after having had a bye week.

If we come out and grab a lead early 10-3 or 14-0, I think that Chicago is in big trouble. That totally plays into our hands defensively. If Chicago avoids the Monday night hangover and we come out flat, it could be a long day for us.Detroit 30

Chicago 27

in OT :cheers:

UNCLE

November 13th, 2011, 9:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 39 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3