View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 30th, 2014, 1:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 GAME DAY THREAD: Lions vs. Panthers 
League MVP

Post Re: GAME DAY THREAD: Lions vs. Panthers
spievey was terrible, both in helping wright over the top and in helping against the run. this was long overdue, spievey was decent for a few weeks and has been terrible since. dont be mislead by him coming away with some INTs, two of them were errant throws and gimme plays by him. guy has struggled all season.

November 21st, 2011, 9:27 pm
QB Coach

Where did the other touchdown come from? I quit watching the game with 4 min. left to go take a shower, and getting ready to go out, and when I came back the Lions had a 14 point lead with less than a minute remaining.

The link on the front page only takes you to the run down of the two teams it does not take you to the game review.

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

November 22nd, 2011, 9:24 am
Modmin Dude

Vote for Staff GMC Never Say Never award: http://www.nfl.com/voting/never-say-nev ... voting_gmc

and for Staff & Kevin Smith for FedEx Players of the Week: http://www.nfl.com/voting/players-air-a ... 011/REG/11

November 22nd, 2011, 1:02 pm
RIP Killer

WarEr4Christ wrote:
Where did the other touchdown come from? I quit watching the game with 4 min. left to go take a shower, and getting ready to go out, and when I came back the Lions had a 14 point lead with less than a minute remaining.

The link on the front page only takes you to the run down of the two teams it does not take you to the game review.

2 rushing
5 passing

November 22nd, 2011, 2:06 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

WarEr4Christ wrote:

We were running clock and getting in position for a game winning FG (making it a 10 pt margin with little time left) when K.Smith Broke through for 19yd and his 2nd ground TD of the game.

November 22nd, 2011, 3:17 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
RIP Killer

WarEr4Christ wrote:

here is the review - http://www.lionbacker.com/index.asp?id= ... 20-recap10

November 22nd, 2011, 3:26 pm
Profile WWW
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Just saw that the game will be on NFL Replay on the NFL Network at 8 PM tonight.

November 22nd, 2011, 8:30 pm
Reply to topic   [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5