View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 2nd, 2014, 7:43 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 When is Suh going to learn 
Heisman Winner

Post Re: When is Suh going to learn
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Passengers-Ndamukong-Suh-lied-about-car-acciden?urn=nfl-wp13295

So that's an interesting article. I sense a cash grab. Last I heard the police do their own investigation and don't solely rely on the drivers word.

December 6th, 2011, 12:51 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Quote:
Portland police said in a statement that they will not investigate the crash: “No citations were issued and despite the new information, the Portland Police Bureau will not be investigating the crash as it does not meet the Police Bureau's investigation criteria which include crashes involving intoxicated drivers, traumatic injuries, or vulnerable road users.

“At the time of the crash, neither woman spoke to police and nobody in the area reported to police anything about Suh's driving.”
http://www.freep.com/article/20111205/S ... rashed-car

greedy b****es

December 6th, 2011, 1:30 am
All State

aManNamedSuh wrote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/Passengers-Ndamukong-Suh-lied-about-car-acciden?urn=nfl-wp13295

So that's an interesting article. I sense a cash grab. Last I heard the police do their own investigation and don't solely rely on the drivers word.

Yup, sounds like someone that wants to file a lawsuit claiming "whiplash" and other bodily harm to make money. Curious to see who the hell these people were in relationship to him, if it was just some girls he picked up in a club, or what.

In any case, if the cops decided he wasn't drunk or on drugs and didn't arrest him, I'm just gonna write it off and say "tough isht" to the people complaining.

If Lance Briggs can total a Lambo on the freeway in Chicago after bar close and narrowly escape a certain DUI because he fled on foot and had a cab or a friend pick him up so he could FLEE THE SCENE and not be tested for alcohol, then I don't see any reason for Suh to get in trouble for this. Just stupid timing, and another reason to call him a villian. *sigh*

December 6th, 2011, 4:35 am
Player of the Year - Defense

The funniest part from this article:
http://www.kgw.com/news/Passengers-say- ... 62198.html

Quote:
Yet, in the police report, the female passenger said she told Suh repeatedly she was hurt and needed a doctor. She said he refused and told her she was fine. She eventually walked down the street and had her husband pick her up and take her to Oregon Health and Science University for treatment.

So with crowds of people around and police on the scene, she walks down the street then calls her husband to take her to the hospital. They have pictures. I bet her husband beat her for getting into the car with Suh, and this is just a money grab.

December 6th, 2011, 7:17 am
Hall of Fame Player

There are some things that don't make sense about this story. I'm giving Suh the benefit of the doubt until and unless the police get re-involved and provide something in the way of evidence of wrong doing.

December 6th, 2011, 7:28 am
Profile WWW
conversion02 wrote:
Was it a 70 chevelle SS? If so, suh has good tastes. However, how the hell does he hit that much shat bwithout being drunk?

It's not that hard if you take off like an azzhat, which is what it sounds like he did. A friend of mine took out about 32' of cyclone fense, a gate, a garbage can, and some more stuff, and that was in an 85 T-Bird with about 225 hp. I would be willing to be Suh's Chevelle had closer to 450 hp, weighs more, and handles worse.

December 9th, 2011, 10:20 am
QB Coach

Suh's car here:

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gall ... ofile=1318

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

December 9th, 2011, 3:49 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

man that was a beautiful car....how sad....

December 9th, 2011, 3:56 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

That's a sick car!

NEVER GIVE UP!

December 9th, 2011, 5:38 pm
Hall of Fame Player

LionsFan4Life wrote:
That's a sick car!

It's definitely sick now.

December 9th, 2011, 11:14 pm
RIP Killer

Lol, wow, what a lucky guess on the car!

However, I had a 96 tbird with 519 rwhp and I never once lost control...it's called don't be an bunghole with a lot of ponies on tap

December 10th, 2011, 12:52 am
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
What a nice car.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

December 12th, 2011, 12:52 am
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

The Detroit News wrote:
December 12. 2011 12:32PM .
NFL reinstates Lions' Ndamukong Suh after two-game suspension
Eric Lacy/ The Detroit News

Detroit — As expected, the NFL on Monday reinstated Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh after he served a two-game suspension for his actions in a Thanksgiving Day loss to the Packers.

The reinstatement was confirmed by Brian McCarthy, a NFL spokesman, in an email to The Detroit News.

Ndamukong Suh missed the Lions' games against the Saints and Vikings. (Daniel Mears / The Detroit News)

Suh was suspended by the league after he stomped on the right arm of Packers lineman Evan Dietrich-Smith and was ejected from the game. The reinstatement allows Suh to practice with the Lions and play in Sunday's game against the Raiders in Oakland, Calif.

It's unclear what type of roster move the Lions will make so they can add Suh to the 53-man active roster. The Lions signed defensive end Keyunta Dawson to a free-agent contract on Nov. 30 to replace Suh. Dawson played sparingly in the Lions' last two games and recorded one tackle in the team's 34-28 win over the Vikings at Ford Field on Sunday.

Lions coach Jim Schwartz is expected to hold his weekly press conference at 2:30 p.m. Monday from the team's Allen Park headquarters. Team officials said last week that Suh wouldn't be available to the media until after his reinstatement; it's unclear if he'll make any public comments Monday.

Suh hasn't spoken publicly about his actions in the Packers game or his suspension since Nov. 25, when he issued a statement apologizing for his actions. Suh's statement came shortly after the Lions issued their own statement condemning the pass rusher's actions.

From The Detroit News: http://detnews.com/article/20111212/SPO ... ates-Lions’-Ndamukong-Suh-after-two-game-suspension#ixzz1gLOR35Rd

Welcome Home!!

Now go play hard but behave yourself!!

December 12th, 2011, 1:57 pm
Profile WWW
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
Glad he is back, now do work! :cheers:

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

December 13th, 2011, 12:57 am
Profile WWW
Commissioner of the NFL – Roger Goodell

Did anybody else hear this on Wednesday?
Detroit Free Press wrote:
Lions' Ndamukong Suh cuts radio call short
1:38 AM, Dec. 15, 2011

Was this the day Ndamukong Suh faced the media music about his two-game suspension?

Nah, he calmly tried to deflect those questions with non-answers like "that's in the past," "concentrate on football," "that's in-house," etc.

The strategy didn't play so well during his weekly interview on WXYT:

"You know, look, I really don't know what else to ask," host Mike Valenti said finally, "because I'm not getting a whole lot here. ..."

Suh: "You're not getting a lot because of the questions you're asking. I'm ..."

Valenti: "What questions should I ask?"

Suh: "... I'm looking forward to playing football. I'm glad I'm back to help a team that I deeply care about. ... That's the most important thing, and I'm going to continue to reiterate that, because it's not an Ndamukong Suh show, it's Ndamukong Suh that's a part of the Detroit Lions team."

Valenti: "But that's what the past two weeks have been. It has been an Ndamukong Suh show ..."

Suh: "Not because I made it that way ..."

Valenti: "Because of your actions on Thanksgiving, you didn't make it into this?"

Suh: "OK, I appreciate the conversation, the interview. Have a good day."

And stay tuned for next week's appearance.

http://www.freep.com/article/20111215/SPORTS01/112150565/Extra-points-Suh-cuts-radio-call-short

I personally thought Suh was being a jerk, but others feel differently.

December 16th, 2011, 2:13 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next