View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2014, 4:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 BS 
Varsity Captain

Post BS
whole game was bs. just like vs. chicago in the first half. the refs are a complete joke. im never looking for lopsided referee calls all game, but atleast keep it fair. at home. in front of the whole football world. unbelievable how the fudge pack had third and long bs penalties to help them sustain drives and we got bs penalties to take back huge plays for us. ive said it before, but penalties for first downs (that refs could call on any play they want) absolutely kill us. and the no calls on mathews is a joke. plus when cal got his helmet ripped off and smith had his ripped off, if it was us doing it would have been a penalty for sure.
id like to smack peioria in the mouth. and the whole que*r ref crew. oh and dont forget the bs penalties they gave us after stopping them on first down (which had 0 effect on the game) they gave us to "even out the stat book." what a joke. it will never end either. the league despises ford. this team will never get a fair shake until they sell. not hapnin' so we are stuck watching this bs. this sucks. im gonna puke. :-&

November 25th, 2011, 2:22 am
Stadium Announcer

Post Re: BS
BestAtMadden wrote:
whole game was bs. just like vs. chicago in the first half. the refs are a complete joke. im never looking for lopsided referee calls all game, but atleast keep it fair. at home. in front of the whole football world. unbelievable how the fudge pack had third and long bs penalties to help them sustain drives and we got bs penalties to take back huge plays for us. ive said it before, but penalties for first downs (that refs could call on any play they want) absolutely kill us. and the no calls on mathews is a joke. plus when cal got his helmet ripped off and smith had his ripped off, if it was us doing it would have been a penalty for sure.
id like to smack peioria in the mouth. and the whole que*r ref crew. oh and dont forget the bs penalties they gave us after stopping them on first down (which had 0 effect on the game) they gave us to "even out the stat book." what a joke. it will never end either. the league despises ford. this team will never get a fair shake until they sell. not hapnin' so we are stuck watching this bs. this sucks. im gonna puke. :-&

I guess it was the ref's fault that Stafford threw 3 int's and I guess it was their fault that our offensive line cannot run block, stop the whining they lost to a super bowl team which is 11-0 the Lions were not going to beat this team this game or the game in Green Bay, they have holes to plug, our defensive backs are the worst, they are hurt and our back ups are terrible. So please take the loss like a man and stop with the excuses.

November 25th, 2011, 2:40 am
Hall of Fame Player

Did we really need a new thread for this?

What was wrong with this one... GAME DAY THREAD: Lions vs. Packers :question:

November 25th, 2011, 9:52 am
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

georgechuvalo wrote:
BestAtMadden wrote:

I guess it was the ref's fault that Stafford threw 3 int's and I guess it was their fault that our offensive line cannot run block, stop the whining they lost to a super bowl team which is 11-0 the Lions were not going to beat this team this game or the game in Green Bay, they have holes to plug, our defensive backs are the worst, they are hurt and our back ups are terrible. So please take the loss like a man and stop with the excuses.

I think georgechuvalo is a Packers fan that is pretending to be a Lions fan. Funny how he never showed up here until about a week and a half ago.

November 25th, 2011, 11:04 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Quote:
our defensive backs are the worst, they are hurt and our back ups are terrible

they are?? Houston is having a great year, Wright is solid by any standard you can measure...and neither are hurt......who are you watching??

November 25th, 2011, 5:05 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Quote:
our defensive backs are the worst
George, I finally understand why your posts and topics are so meaningless. It's because you don't even watch Lions games

November 25th, 2011, 5:33 pm
Hall of Fame Player

Killwill25 wrote:
Quote:
George, I finally understand why your posts and topics are so meaningless. It's because you don't even watch Lions games

I'm telling you. I think he is a Packers fan posing as a Lions fan for some reason.

November 25th, 2011, 5:59 pm
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
BillySims wrote:
Killwill25 wrote:
Quote:

I'm telling you. I think he is a Packers fan posing as a Lions fan for some reason.

Probably is.

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

November 27th, 2011, 3:36 pm
Profile WWW
Varsity Captain

georgechuvalo wrote:
BestAtMadden wrote:

we matched up pretty well against them and even against all odds and some of the worst calls i've ever seen, kept it pretty close. losing delmas, houston, suh, smith and still having a chance to win. Chu, being a pack fan, you never have to worry about having crap calls constantly against your squad, so do me a favor and stfu and gtfo. silly. you probably don't know the percentage of games won and lost by penalties for first downs on 3rd and long and penalties that take away first downs. 2 or more results in wins over 80% of all games. lions had 4! in the first half alone.. but since you dont follow the lions, you would never realize what we as fans have to sit through from week to week. if we had our 2nd string qb in or our 3rd, we would have probably beat you easily... if the refs just called it fair. seriously dude, just go. go find a ny giants blog to jump in and talk to them for awhile and allow me to complain about my team without you spouting off at the keyboard like you have a clue.
I want Suh to start saying "welcome to Detroit Mutha F**ka." after he crushes another dude too. and start playing even tougher and more angry. way more angry :twisted:

November 27th, 2011, 7:36 pm

All in favor of Suh taking it even further? I

November 27th, 2011, 9:03 pm
QB Coach

Killwill25 wrote:

This is idiotic. He's likely to be suspended for a couple games and you want him to take it further? Also, his stomp extended that drive which ultimately gave GB a 14 pt. lead. And you want more? Wow.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

November 27th, 2011, 9:14 pm
Varsity Captain

i just said it... i didn't know if he would do it or not :roll:

November 27th, 2011, 10:48 pm

Touchdown Jesus wrote:
Killwill25 wrote:

This is idiotic. He's likely to be suspended for a couple games and you want him to take it further? Also, his stomp extended that drive which ultimately gave GB a 14 pt. lead. And you want more? Wow.

its idiotic that you took it seriously. why the hell would i want the team to
be without him

November 28th, 2011, 12:32 am

im actually embarrassed by the fact the GB planned on that happening. we couldve really used him landing on Drew Brees a few times but it is going to be nearly impossible to not get killed by the saints. so if you took that comment seriously.. :roll: but no, i dont want him to miss games cuz it increases the chance of us losing. hopefully Fairley plays some inspirational defense because even with Suh, we are overmatched by NO's offense. I love watching Suh abuse people but when he can put all his anger within the play, it'll be a beatiful thing. Suh reminds me of the old school cop movies with the cop who breaks a ton of rules, property damage, kills people instead of arresting them, but you cant deny his effectiveness even though the chief is forever trying to chill him out.

I do hope he makes the right choices when people try to bait him into PF calls from now on. He made his own job more difficult. if he thought O-lineman were dirty before they are really gonna try to f*** with him now

November 28th, 2011, 1:51 am
Varsity Captain

Killwill25 wrote:
im actually embarrassed by the fact the GB planned on that happening. we couldve really used him landing on Drew Brees a few times but it is going to be nearly impossible to not get killed by the saints. so if you took that comment seriously.. :roll: but no, i dont want him to miss games cuz it increases the chance of us losing. hopefully Fairley plays some inspirational defense because even with Suh, we are overmatched by NO's offense. I love watching Suh abuse people but when he can put all his anger within the play, it'll be a beatiful thing. Suh reminds me of the old school cop movies with the cop who breaks a ton of rules, property damage, kills people instead of arresting them, but you cant deny his effectiveness even though the chief is forever trying to chill him out.

I do hope he makes the right choices when people try to bait him into PF calls from now on. He made his own job more difficult. if he thought O-lineman were dirty before they are really gonna try to f*** with him now

nicely said! :cheers:
try not to kill anybody this time..

November 28th, 2011, 2:33 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next