View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 24th, 2014, 12:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 GAME DAY THREAD: Lions vs. Chargers 
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post Re: GAME DAY THREAD: Lions vs. Chargers
Justin Durant had a very big game defensively

December 25th, 2011, 2:03 pm
QB Coach

This was our best game all season and I hope we continue this level of play into the playoffs!

I think we'll matchup well with whoever we face. Even if we don't win, we're building a team that will be in the playoffs for years to come. If only we could build up the line and secondary a little more.

December 25th, 2011, 2:32 pm
Team MVP

First chance to reply since the game and Im sure its been said many times, but Wow! THAT is the potential that we as Lions fans have been telling the haters the Lions have. Way to go Lions. Once again, Stafford connects with CJ big time. Anyone talkin crap NOW about Stafford?

Go Lions!

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

December 25th, 2011, 2:49 pm
QB Coach

I think we all have overlooked a phenomenah yesterday. WE ONLY HAD 3 PENALTIES ALL GAME!

We didn't beat ourselves, and FINALLY PLAYED like a team on a mission. Let's hope that next week we can do the same, and let's hope for Dallas! So we can go deeper in the post season....

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

December 25th, 2011, 7:42 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Growler wrote:
Ferris wrote:
The Lions are one of four teams who have scored over 50 td's this season.

The Packers, The Saints, The Patriots and the Lions.

That is very good company to be in.

Then looking beyond just being happy to be in that company.. and realizing that we probably have a better defense than any of them (IMO anyways) when we are playing well and our starters arent injured... Its easy to feel good as a Lions fan right now, regardless of the results for next week or the playoffs. That said id obv be thrilled to beat GB at Lambeau and a Chance at the 49ers .. even in San Fran would be nice.

Our D is not yet elite, but our O obv is getting there. Its apparent that Staffords finger was obv a huge issue, as those were the weeks where he was throwing ducks on screen passes and short passes and we were all like "WTF". 80% Comp ratio against a competant D when the whole offense is running through Stafford (lack of a good running game [ours is average but not good]), You gotta be kidding me. Give the D another year of changes, and they will be good-great-elite simply because we have the Right Front Office & Coaching Staff in place. (Linehan really should be less conservative in the 1st half though).

December 26th, 2011, 2:26 am
Profile ICQ WWW
Hall of Fame Player

WarEr4Christ wrote:
I think we all have overlooked a phenomenah yesterday. WE ONLY HAD 3 PENALTIES ALL GAME!

We didn't beat ourselves, and FINALLY PLAYED like a team on a mission. Let's hope that next week we can do the same, and let's hope for Dallas! So we can go deeper in the post season....

Why do people keep hoping for Dallas? I want them to miss the playoffs because we own the tie-breaker over them. The Giants don't scare anyone.

December 26th, 2011, 11:08 am
Hall of Fame Player

The only thing that I would change about that game is that I could have watched it. I was on my way home from a run to Phoenix and got delayed for 6 hours because they shut the whole state of New Mexico down for less than 6 inches of snow. I didn't make it home until 2PM yesterday.

December 26th, 2011, 11:15 am
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Looking over the game tape from the Raiders and San Diego I m at a loss to explain how bad Levy is. I wonder what opposing OC would call if he wasnt on the field.

December 26th, 2011, 3:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2