View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently April 18th, 2014, 6:53 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Compete for #5 seed and Dallas/NYG or rest players? 
Veteran General Manager

Post Re: Compete for #5 seed and Dallas/NYG or rest players?
conversion02 wrote:
The Legend wrote:
you ok co2?

Of course. I'm not expecting a playoff win unless they play NY/Dal or SF. I don't think they can beat GB or NO. They could beat ATL, especially with them just losing two key defensive starters last week.

It's always better to curb the enthusiasm and be optimistic to an extent, but keep it in context. I've heard a lot of crap about how it'd be an easy road to the NFC championship game and all this...yeah, right.

Where have you heard the easy road story? I haven't seen anyone say it would be easy.

December 28th, 2011, 10:15 pm
Position Coach

conversion02 wrote:
Ferris wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Play to win and hope the Cowgirls win so I can see my second Lions victory at Jerrry's World this year!

P.S. Isn't it weird that all the negative poster's have been so quiet lately? I don't think they know how to take the success :finger:

Sorry cheerleader. A win is a win, but barely being able to stop teams full of joe webbs sure doesn't bode well when matching up against the brees and Rodgers of the league. A win is a win though, but the kitties have lost to the good teams they've played (GB, SF, NO, and atl). Losses to 4 of the 5 playoff teams and the other was a gift by the choke artist room.

I'm not bitching about winning, of course not. Nobody's here to rain on the playoff parade, but you've got to be pretty stupid not to realize that the kitties have lost to the good teams they've played (GB, SF, NO, and atl), which just so happens to be who we'll see in the playoffs most likely.

Yet they played well enough to earn another shot at those teams. And those good teams you mentioned have lost to bad teams so...? All we can do is hope to beat them in the playoffs when it counts. No need to over analyze and criticize the crap out of team.

December 28th, 2011, 11:46 pm
RIP Killer

Killwill25 wrote:
conversion02 wrote:
Ferris wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Play to win and hope the Cowgirls win so I can see my second Lions victory at Jerrry's World this year!

P.S. Isn't it weird that all the negative poster's have been so quiet lately? I don't think they know how to take the success :finger:

Sorry cheerleader. A win is a win, but barely being able to stop teams full of joe webbs sure doesn't bode well when matching up against the brees and Rodgers of the league. A win is a win though, but the kitties have lost to the good teams they've played (GB, SF, NO, and atl). Losses to 4 of the 5 playoff teams and the other was a gift by the choke artist room.

I'm not bitching about winning, of course not. Nobody's here to rain on the playoff parade, but you've got to be pretty stupid not to realize that the kitties have lost to the good teams they've played (GB, SF, NO, and atl), which just so happens to be who we'll see in the playoffs most likely.

Yet they played well enough to earn another shot at those teams. And those good teams you mentioned have lost to bad teams so...? All we can do is hope to beat them in the playoffs when it counts. No need to over analyze and criticize the crap out of team.

I must have missed the part that saying that they've lost to 4 of the 5 teams in the playoffs is" criticizing the crap out of them"

Wow

December 29th, 2011, 2:19 am
Position Coach

I was'nt just talking about your previous post

December 29th, 2011, 2:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3