View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 23rd, 2014, 3:38 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Who's going this Sun? Anyone want to split tickets? 
All State

Post Who's going this Sun? Anyone want to split tickets?
Hey guys,

Just curious how many of you Lions fans trapped in Wisconsin like myself or Yoopers are going to the game this weekend.

I'm also wondering if anyone would like to split a pair of tickets. I don't have any yet (It's hard to cough up $250-$400 without some kind of commitment), but I'm looking for lower level endzone type tickets for $100-$150 a piece for a pair. PM me if you're interested. If it comes down to it I'm tempted to just grab a single ticket off of stub hub at the last minute but I'd really like to go to with another Lions fan if I could.

December 28th, 2011, 11:22 pm
NFL Team Captain

Post Re: Who's going this Sun? Anyone want to split tickets?
If I was close enough, I'd go with you. Probably an 800 mile trip one way for me. :(

December 29th, 2011, 10:52 pm
RIP Killer

I would totally go (I live west of Chicago), but that craphole of a cheese box is outside and my 2 year old would probably freeze to death

December 30th, 2011, 12:28 am
All State

TNLionsFanatic wrote:
If I was close enough, I'd go with you. Probably an 800 mile trip one way for me. :(

Yeah that's way to far. :P

December 30th, 2011, 1:05 am
All State

conversion02 wrote:
I would totally go (I live west of Chicago), but that craphole of a cheese box is outside and my 2 year old would probably freeze to death

Yeah not the best place to keep a 2 year old outside for 4 hours or so.

December 30th, 2011, 1:05 am
Varsity Benchwarmer

Man if i saw this yesterday i would of helped you out! Me and my buddy got two last night 40 yard lion lions side 43 rows up and booked a hotel in appleton witch is in walking distance withing 30 bars :cheers: for a huge price of 260 each

December 30th, 2011, 2:06 am
All State

dmudd,

Bummer on the timing! I did find a single ticket I'm really happy with though so going solo will be worth it. It's on the Lion's side, Section 119 (47 yd line he claims), row 23 for face value $87! I'll be sitting next to a random stranger Packer fan but I couldn't pass up the deal to be within just about shouting distance to the Lion's bench on the 50!

If you guys are looking for an easier way to the game I have a suggestion for you. There's a bar on the north side of Appleton called "The Bar" that's doing a shuttle to the game for $20. You can drink on the bus too, they will have free beer for us included in the cost. The catch is it leaves at around 9 AM on Sun! Guess this means I'm gonna take it easy on NYE, but still well worth not driving.

Go to this website for their contact info: http://www.meetatthebar.com/appleton_lynndale.html

Shoot me a PM if you guys would like. I'll be looking for people NOT wearing green and gold to hangout with before the game!

December 31st, 2011, 12:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]