View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 1st, 2014, 6:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Harrington's position by position grades 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Post Harrington's position by position grades
I already did this but in a different thread, I thought it deserved to get its own thread...

My grades:

QB:B+

Our backups (Jeff, and Dan) will push Harrington to the test, and Harrington will suceed, plus this is Harrington's year to shine, its make or break year! He also has to much weapons for him not to suceed...

RB: B

Kevin Jones, is definately a great back to come, I mean he already had a 1,000 yard rushing season with only 7-8 games that he acctually played in the season. Our backups are descent, with Shawn Bryson serving as a reliable 3rd down back, but other then him being a 3rd down back he's nothing, and Jamel and Artose hasnt shown me anything that they could contribute to the team...

WO: A

We probable have the best wide out corp in the entire league, thats why they earned the A. But there not all going to contribute right away as there young and arent souly up to date on chemistry, but I think Pollard can solve some of that, and thats why he was a great signee, no just because he solved a problem at TE, also the fact he's a veteran and can get chemistry on a team working...

OL: B+

Our starters are very good need to grow some more but good, we also have very productive backups that could come in start when needed, they just can't stay out there week in and week out.

DL: A

We have one of the best run stoping units in the league, and it got better with the editions of Cody and Swancutt. We will continue our frequent rotation of DE's with James Hall, Cory Redding, Kalimba Edwards, Jared DeVries, and Bill Swancutt, with Cory Redding playing more in the middle to get Swancutt some time (if Swancutt produces in training camp).

LB: B-

I think we have a great young line backing corp, but thats the thing were young... Also I'm not sure on our future for MLB.

DB: B+

I'm one of the few that thinks we have a solid corp of conerbacks, but I'm the opposite for our safty situation, all we have is Terrance Holt as our FS, and then we have a big upgrade but still isnt an aduqeute pass defender, SS... I hope to god we sign Lance Schulters come June, it will be a hell of a combo between Holt and him, and a big position battle...

Michael Huff for DROY

May 16th, 2005, 4:50 pm
Profile WWW
Baton Girl

What are these grades based on, past performance-- or what you expect of them this year?

May 16th, 2005, 6:25 pm
Modmin Dude

What are these grades based on, past performance-- or what you expect of them this year?

It looks to me like its based on potential. We've got a lot of good young players with potential, but they're still learning the pro system and going through some growking pains. Hopefully it won't take too long for them to 'get it' and start to gel. :arrow: :idea:

May 17th, 2005, 9:07 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]