View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 23rd, 2014, 2:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Cap Space 
QB Coach

Post Re: Cap Space
Does anybody read previous pages in threads or just the current one? Like 3 days ago I posted PFT's cap numbers for all teams including our estimated $4.5M lol

Also, I think people are being too harsh on Cliff. Sure if his number was lower we may have added one more higher priced FA, but then again, we may not have. Mayhew usually takes a wait and see approach in free agency, making plenty of mid/lower level signings, the exception being 2 years ago with Kyle and Nate. Other than that he waited out Tulloch the last 2 years and got him to sign reasonable deals each time. He signed Wright last year on the cheap and Lacey this year.

Just because we were interested in adding someone, doesn't mean the team was. We're waiting out Bell and OJ Atogwe probably til after the draft to see if our need at S was addressed. The next wave of free agency after the draft will be where we get a few more bargain players.

April 3rd, 2012, 1:47 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: Cap Space
I'm gonna go apesh** if someone suggests we didn't sign Tim Shaw because of Avril's cap number.

April 3rd, 2012, 7:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7