View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 22nd, 2014, 9:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Good to be back!!! 
Peewee Leaguer

Post Good to be back!!!
Those who missed me, and those who don't know me, it's good to be back, after some computer problems, it's great to get on my favorite web site, and read about and discuss my favorite topic (the Lions) with the only worthwhile people on the planet (lions fans). Now, on to business, I read that bears rip on us, holy moly! there are some sour grapes there! I rarely come across a rabid bears fan up until now. Normally they are quiet as chipmunks. Like their team..... okay, moving on I heard at work today about ty law and had to check it out. I don't see the money either...It's nice to dream though, Our draft was very successful, and I for one am pleased. A 3-wide out set like that is gonna be hard to cover, someone is gonna be mismatched, you rarely play nickel D for a whole game...I heard some crazy rumor from some lunatic packer fan that Minnesota was or did trade sharper to oakland. Anyone heard this? I am to tired to go searching around for it so if someone heard anything let me know will ya. That's all I got for now. Talk to you all soon! Lions Rule!

May 17th, 2005, 10:27 am
RIP Killer

Welcome back sleezye! Glad you are pumped about the draft - people seemed to either love it or hate it (big DJ fans). I don't see Law joining the Lions either...

May 17th, 2005, 5:24 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]