View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 30th, 2014, 12:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Lions could contend if they ever get act together 
Millen Draft Pick - Epic Bust

Post Re: Lions could contend if they ever get act together
Some teams are more aggressive than others you say?! That's as old as football. Key players staying healthy and having a balance on offense will what will win more for the Lions, not the storybook "dialing it back" crap

May 24th, 2012, 10:14 am
dh86 wrote:
Some teams are more aggressive than others you say?! That's as old as football. Key players staying healthy and having a balance on offense will what will win more for the Lions, not the storybook "dialing it back" crap

That's true, but discipline is also a huge key. You can't have players flying off of the handle, pushing refs, committing penalties, etc. Does anyone think this crap would fly on Coughlin's team? How about Billicheck's team? Mike McCarthy? Tony Dungy? Bill Cower? Mike Tomlin?

I really don't think it would.

May 24th, 2012, 1:02 pm
Team MVP

I think we'll be just fine, and that includes Titus too. Like others have said, I think this thing is being blown way out of proportion. It was stupid, no doubt. Id rather this happens now than in the middle of the season.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

May 24th, 2012, 8:17 pm
QB Coach

I think the reporters are bored too, and so are inventing things to sell their rags. I also believe the Lions could contend if the REPORTERS would get off their backs, and quit demonizing the team. We've seen much worse, especially when the truth comes out, and yet Detroit is still the most undisciplined and most troubled team? Not hardly! In fact, I believe the RAG heads are misinterpreting PASSION for what they've seen.

We've got Kung Fu Suh
We've got Titus Sucka Punch Young
We've got the Smoke um if you got em triplets: Leshoure, Fairley, and Culbreath

So what's the problem?

2 Chronicles 10:14, "if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land."

May 25th, 2012, 3:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2