View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 30th, 2014, 10:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Playoffs? Not out of the realm of possibilities 
Modmin Dude

Post Re: Playoffs? Not out of the realm of possibilities
frok wrote:
Dream, crushed :\

Frok
Ah, the life of a Lion's fan
](*,)

December 3rd, 2012, 9:22 am
Varsity 1st Team

TheRealWags wrote:
frok wrote:

Frok
Ah, the life of a Lion's fan
](*,)

And so it goes.
I was at the game yesterday and had a couple of Colts fans in front of us. Really enjoyed the banter between us. During the fourth quarter up by 12 and ball in hand. They asked me "Whyare all the Lions fans leaving? Don't they want to see the team win....it doesn't happen all that much" I said no, they don't want to stay for their hearts to be ripped out in the closing seconds. He thought I was joking. He Didn't think there was a chance in hell the Colts would win this game at that point. I guess he really doesn't know what it's like to be a Lions fan.

I don't want a coaching change, I think that would be a step back. I want the coaches to change. They stopped playing to win and started playing NOT to lose. We all know what happens when teams do that. I just do not know why they don't keep playing defense the way they had been all game, after all it was working. Then.........half way through the fourth they change. Coaches plain and simple. Poor coaching. Yes I know Lions should have had a int. But still, changing what was working was just stupid. If it aint broke don't fix it. If the coaching doesn't change then fire there butts and get someone in there that can make this team a winner. They have the talent right now to be a contender. They have proven they can compete with anyone. Consistently loosing close games is on the coaches. Players play coaches coach. Do your damn job or look for another.
end rant.

Walking out of the game my 10 year old son....Had the look. You all know what I mean, the Lions look. Why dear God did he have to (my fault probably) become a Lions fan. Oldest boy same thing. "sigh" There's always next season.

Frok

December 3rd, 2012, 6:46 pm
1st Round Pick

Location: Cloudy Town, Minnesota. 763.18 miles from Ford Field
frok wrote:

Frok

Follow me on Twitter: @W2G4U

December 3rd, 2012, 11:24 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2