View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 22nd, 2014, 3:58 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 344 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
 Lions place Titus Young on IR 
RIP Killer

Post Re: Lions place Titus Young on IR
Now can we finally stop blaming the front office and coaching staffing for anything other than drafting this fool?

This is all on Titus and the punk is costing himself millions of dollars.

February 20th, 2013, 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
Pablo wrote:
Now can we finally stop blaming the front office and coaching staffing for anything other than drafting this fool?

Why? Because an article came out that outlined the events that we all knew happened over the last couple of months? This is nothing new. Why should it add anything to the pile?

Like I said, he's shown that he wanted out of his rookie deal, lets see what he does now that he's out of it.

February 20th, 2013, 1:52 pm
Modmin Dude

February 20th, 2013, 3:20 pm
TheRealWags wrote:

I may have to get a twitter.

:idea: :arrow:

February 20th, 2013, 3:25 pm
Modmin Dude

wjb21ndtown wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:

"A Twitter" ??? :confused:
You sound old :mrgreen: :wink:

February 20th, 2013, 3:55 pm
TheRealWags wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:

What do you call it?

Errr... Uhmmm... What do you "kids" call it?

February 20th, 2013, 4:58 pm
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego

wjb21ndtown wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:

What do you call it?

I just say "GET OFF MY LAWN YA DANG KIDS"...but then I AM old! lol

February 20th, 2013, 5:10 pm
1st Round Pick

Pablo wrote:

Spot on.

wjb - I'd give it up. You don't have to spin everything into the FO and coaching staff's fault to prove they're not great. It's quite possible they're not great and Titus is a monumental fool both at the same time.

February 21st, 2013, 5:58 am
Modmin Dude

wjb21ndtown wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:

What do you call it?

The whippersnappers say it's just 'Twitter' no 'a', unless you want to say 'I may have to get a twitter account'..........

Now, get off my lawn!

February 21st, 2013, 10:53 am
Modmin Dude

Freep wrote:
Titus Young tweets apology to Lions fans -- then it disappears
3:16 AM, April 16, 2013

Former embattled Detroit Lions receiver Titus Young tweeted an apology to Lions fans early this morning, thanking them for two years of "love and joy," before the tweet disappeared within an hour.

At 1:07 a.m., Young's Twitter account @TitusDYoungSr sent the following: "I apologize to the Detroit fans , Thank you, for the 2 years of Love and joy." One minute later, he tweeted: "Thank Jesus amen."

Both tweets, however, disappeared rather quickly. Actually, @TitusDYoungSr sat at zero tweets as of 3 a.m., with the bio: "Proud father of Titus young Jr. Family man. Looking to play defense #34 #21#29 #22 any league."

Entering the 2012 season, Young, a second-round pick in 2011, was supposed to assert himself as a top complimentary wide receiver to Calvin Johnson in the Lions' pass-heavy offense.

Instead, Young amassed just 383 yards and four touchdowns in 10 games before being suspended and eventually cut from the team for insubordinate behavior. That included punching a teammate, being late for meetings and lining up in the wrong spot on purpose in a November loss to the Green Bay Packers.

In late January, Young took to Twitter to lash out at the Lions, saying, among other things, "if y'all going to cut me let me go. I'm tired of the threats." The Lions released him Feb. 4, shortly after the Super Bowl.

Young was picked up on waivers by the St. Louis Rams but released again 10 days later. He is still a free agent.

http://www.freep.com/article/20130416/S ... itus-young

April 16th, 2013, 9:56 am
TheRealWags wrote:
Freep wrote:

Former embattled Detroit Lions receiver Titus Young tweeted an apology to Lions fans early this morning, thanking them for two years of "love and joy," before the tweet disappeared within an hour.

At 1:07 a.m., Young's Twitter account @TitusDYoungSr sent the following: "I apologize to the Detroit fans , Thank you, for the 2 years of Love and joy." One minute later, he tweeted: "Thank Jesus amen."

Both tweets, however, disappeared rather quickly. Actually, @TitusDYoungSr sat at zero tweets as of 3 a.m., with the bio: "Proud father of Titus young Jr. Family man. Looking to play defense #34 #21#29 #22 any league."

Entering the 2012 season, Young, a second-round pick in 2011, was supposed to assert himself as a top complimentary wide receiver to Calvin Johnson in the Lions' pass-heavy offense.

Instead, Young amassed just 383 yards and four touchdowns in 10 games before being suspended and eventually cut from the team for insubordinate behavior. That included punching a teammate, being late for meetings and lining up in the wrong spot on purpose in a November loss to the Green Bay Packers.

In late January, Young took to Twitter to lash out at the Lions, saying, among other things, "if y'all going to cut me let me go. I'm tired of the threats." The Lions released him Feb. 4, shortly after the Super Bowl.

Young was picked up on waivers by the St. Louis Rams but released again 10 days later. He is still a free agent.

Sounds like classic drunk tweeting if you ask me...

April 16th, 2013, 11:14 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

What a tard.

Drunk Tweeting... the only way Drunk texting could get worse...

April 16th, 2013, 11:30 am
Profile ICQ WWW
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego

why retract that kind of statement and delete it off? It was ALMOST an act of class..

That boy needs meds....his brain ain't right

April 16th, 2013, 11:35 am
Rookie Player of the Year

wjb21ndtown wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
Freep wrote:

All part of the master plan, right WJB?

April 16th, 2013, 11:46 am
thelomasbrowns wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
Freep wrote:

All part of the master plan, right WJB?

You never know!

:wink:

regularjoe12 wrote:
why retract that kind of statement and delete it off? It was ALMOST an act of class..

That boy needs meds....his brain ain't right

Basic psychology RJ...

Being humble isn't in Young's nature. As "right" as it is, it embarrasses him. IMO this shows that deep down he knows he was wrong, but he has a self-destructive persona that doesn't let him "act right."

I'm hoping Young gets his sht together. I really think he could do well on a team like the Patroits, Broncos or even the Colts. I think he would "fit" in a team like Chicago, but they would enable his ridiculousness.

I really wish I could be that kid's agent.

April 16th, 2013, 1:05 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 344 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next