View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 21st, 2014, 8:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Brandon Lloyd as a #2 Lion Wr 
Post Re: Brandon Lloyd as a #2 Lion Wr
TheRealWags wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Shotty wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
We offered DHB a contract. He hasn't accepted it yet...

Reports say he didn't click with Indy, and is happy about the idea of facing #2 corners, with Calvin getting all the attention, and a safety in the box here and there. I mean, who stops Calvin, DHB, Broyles/NB, Pettigrew, and BUSH all at the same time?

Scott Linehan? 8)

More like Schwartz.... :shock: :wink:

I have to agree Wags... Schwartz has way too much say in Linehan's offense, but Linehan's "schemes" seem like they too heavily rely on a pass catching RB.

March 29th, 2013, 3:01 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

wjb21ndtown wrote:
TheRealWags wrote:
Pablo wrote:
Shotty wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
We offered DHB a contract. He hasn't accepted it yet...

Reports say he didn't click with Indy, and is happy about the idea of facing #2 corners, with Calvin getting all the attention, and a safety in the box here and there. I mean, who stops Calvin, DHB, Broyles/NB, Pettigrew, and BUSH all at the same time?

Scott Linehan? 8)

More like Schwartz.... :shock: :wink:

I have to agree Wags... Schwartz has way too much say in Linehan's offense, but Linehan's "schemes" seem like they too heavily rely on a pass catching RB.

I disagree. I think part of our problems stem from Schwartz basically outsourcing everything related to offense to Linehan. I would imagine that comes from Schwartz being a first time head coach and Linehan being an established OC/former head coach.

March 29th, 2013, 3:10 pm
thelomasbrowns wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:

I disagree. I think part of our problems stem from Schwartz basically outsourcing everything related to offense to Linehan. I would imagine that comes from Schwartz being a first time head coach and Linehan being an established OC/former head coach.

Schwartz already admitted that he interferes with Linehan, how often we run/pass the ball, when we switch to a no-huddle, the tempo of the offense, and when we decide to air it out. You can't control that much of a guy's game plan, and blame him for the results.

March 29th, 2013, 3:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4