View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently August 31st, 2014, 6:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 What are your opinions on the defense as it stands now? 
NFL Veteran

Post Re: What are your opinions on the defense as it stands now?
I bet you Rambo wasn't even on their draft board. 2 failed drug tests for Marijuana. No way they are putting him on the roster after last offseason, especially if the rumors are true that the Ford family was contemplating firing Mayhew or Schwartz for the lack of discipline.

April 28th, 2013, 10:59 pm
QB Coach

rao wrote:
I bet you Rambo wasn't even on their draft board. 2 failed drug tests for Marijuana. No way they are putting him on the roster after last offseason, especially if the rumors are true that the Ford family was contemplating firing Mayhew or Schwartz for the lack of discipline.

Exactly. I think Rambo is going to make a few impact plays early on, but they he's going to get in trouble and will bounce around the league for a while, never living up to his potential because he can't stay out of trouble. I'm glad they didn't draft him.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

April 28th, 2013, 11:04 pm
rao wrote:

I don't disagree, but in the 5th or 6th round, you take that chance. He's a 2nd round talent in the 6th, virtually no risk there.

April 28th, 2013, 11:05 pm
Touchdown Jesus wrote:
rao wrote:

Exactly. I think Rambo is going to make a few impact plays early on, but they he's going to get in trouble and will bounce around the league for a while, never living up to his potential because he can't stay out of trouble. I'm glad they didn't draft him.

At least we'd have a young playmaker for a year at a position of need.

April 28th, 2013, 11:05 pm
NFL Veteran

wjb21ndtown wrote:
rao wrote:

I don't disagree, but in the 5th or 6th round, you take that chance. He's a 2nd round talent in the 6th, virtually no risk there.

The risk is their job when they have another rookie player arrested after they just had 2 players arrested before the draft. Plus you may as well tell the guys that got pinched for weed last season it's no big deal.

Your the one always calling people locker room cancers and now you want to add a kid with known character issues into an already shaky locker room with no visible leaders.

You give me a new coaching staff and GM then I'm right there with you, but the current staff doesn't get that luxury of making moves for character issue guys anymore. Well at least they can't until they manage to create a stable locker room.

April 29th, 2013, 12:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2