View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 26th, 2014, 8:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Goal Line Giant Package 
Walk On

Post Goal Line Giant Package
We need to put together a goal line package that includes Calvin Johnson 6'5, Kris Durham 6'6(WR's), Brandon Pettigrew 6'5 Joseph Fauria 6'7(T.E.'s), Reeggie Bush 6'0 (R.B.) sick look in the red zone.

May 13th, 2013, 1:02 am
Post Re: Goal Line Giant Package
Mufasa wrote:
We need to put together a goal line package that includes Calvin Johnson 6'5, Kris Durham 6'6(WR's), Brandon Pettigrew 6'5 Joseph Fauria 6'7(T.E.'s), Reeggie Bush 6'0 (R.B.) sick look in the red zone.

I'm kind of hoping that Durham doesn't make the team.

May 13th, 2013, 1:07 am
#1 Overall Pick

Mufasa wrote:

If it's goal line, it should probably be 3 TEs with Williams, Pett, and Fauria along with a bigger back like Bell or Leshoure.

May 13th, 2013, 9:33 am
Walk On

wjb21ndtown wrote:
Mufasa wrote:

What u prefer Robiskie? Yikes. Durham showed little flashes during his starts last year.

May 13th, 2013, 1:20 pm
Mufasa wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
Mufasa wrote:

What u prefer Robiskie? Yikes. Durham showed little flashes during his starts last year.

CJ
Broyles
Burleson
Fuller
Thomas
And Edwards would be my 6 if we go that deep.

May 13th, 2013, 2:00 pm
Rookie Player of the Year

wjb21ndtown wrote:
Mufasa wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
Mufasa wrote:

CJ
Broyles
Burleson
Fuller
Thomas

If Edwards can live up to his promise (it seems like he had a productive rookie camp), I'm in 100% agreement. Not sure what Thomas' deal is, but I wouldn't be opposed to cutting him. I know he cost us a draft pick, but I'd rather have his cap space than him at this point.

May 13th, 2013, 2:25 pm
thelomasbrowns wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
Mufasa wrote:
wjb21ndtown wrote:
Mufasa wrote:

CJ
Broyles
Burleson
Fuller
Thomas

If Edwards can live up to his promise (it seems like he had a productive rookie camp), I'm in 100% agreement. Not sure what Thomas' deal is, but I wouldn't be opposed to cutting him. I know he cost us a draft pick, but I'd rather have his cap space than him at this point.

I wouldn't mind cutting Thomas, but if we did I would expect us to pick up someone like Cribbs to take his spot. We need someone with some experience not named Reggie Bush with ability to field punts and kicks, IMO.

I know we drafted a couple guys with the ability to take on the role, but with a position that fundamental decision making is key, I think it's important to keep at least one vet on the roster that isn't our "star" running back.

May 13th, 2013, 3:36 pm
RIP Killer

I could care less how tall or short, how fast or slow. Just put the best damn players possible on the field.

May 16th, 2013, 12:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]