View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 21st, 2014, 11:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Raiola Goes Off 
Pop Warner Allstar

Post Re: Raiola Goes Off
I remember seeing quite a few videos of Dom ranting all crazy on youtube. They don't seem to be up anymore, but there was one where he threatened some Lions fans at a game. IIRC, they were booing the Lions (deservedly so, even though I disagree with booing the home team) and Dom was on the sidelines and he said/did exactly the same thing (or so it seems) to a group of Lions fans.
There were a few of him getting all crazy with teammates and still yet getting all crazy with opposing fans.
Plus, I seem to recall a few Lions players getting together for a dinner a few years ago at some restaurant that was in Sterling Heights (?) and SOMEONE beat the sh!t out of a bus boy and talked to/touched a waitress inappropriately. We never found out who was the one beating the sh1t out of the bus boy, but... well... Dom.

I don't really care about any of this as long as he doesn't get suspensions and plays like a starting C, but damn. Dude's got issues.

October 9th, 2013, 5:28 pm
Pop Warner Vet

Post Re: Raiola Goes Off
Haha I guess that's a good reason why, guess I need to pay better attention thought Nagy was still on the team. Well I'd be looking for a new center come next draft or offseason. I believe the behavior he shows needs to stay on the field in all for being nasty and mean but keep it on the field and directed at opposing players not fans or college band members for Christ's sake.

October 9th, 2013, 6:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2