View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 18th, 2014, 8:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Babcock vs Schwartz 
Player of the Year - Defense

Post Babcock vs Schwartz
Babcock (on the fans booing):

Quote:
“As a coach, who’s supposed to be involved in the preparation process, we dropped the ball and so did the players,” Mike Babcock said. “This wasn’t a good enough effort. When you’re getting booed off the ice after the first period, in your own building, the last day before Christmas (break), to me that’s a sad state of affairs.

“We’ll have three days to think about it. We’ll get better at it and we’re going to be better than this because this wasn’t good enough.”

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf ... ss_to.html

Jim Schwartz (on fans booing):

Quote:
"I was disappointed to hear boos. We're getting ready to go to overtime right there and our crowd is great for us and they support us," Schwartz said. "The team needed a lift right there. We didn't need to feel bad at that point. We just intercepted a ball that got us to overtime. I thought that I was just trying to get our team ready.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10183 ... inted-boos

December 24th, 2013, 2:07 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: Babcock vs Schwartz
Yeah its pretty obvious that Schwartz doesnt hold himself accountable at all, so is it any real surprise that the players arent?

December 24th, 2013, 7:37 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]