View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently November 28th, 2014, 7:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Chargers' season is an inverted mirror image of Lions' 
Div 1 - Starter

Post Chargers' season is an inverted mirror image of Lions'
The Chargers won their road playoff game against the Bengals today, and I was curious as to how they had fared previously against Denver (one win, one loss, both close games). As I was reviewing their wins and losses for the season, I realized that this team's final four games is like an inversion of the Lions' final four games. 12 games into their season, the Chargers were 5-7 while the Lions were 7-5. The Chargers then won all four of their final games to snatch the final playoff spot at 9-7 while the Lions lost all four of theirs to blow a spot in the playoffs.

January 6th, 2014, 6:56 am
RIP Killer

Post Re: Chargers' season is an inverted mirror image of Lions'
Growler wrote:
The Chargers won their road playoff game against the Bengals today, and I was curious as to how they had fared previously against Denver (one win, one loss, both close games). As I was reviewing their wins and losses for the season, I realized that this team's final four games is like an inversion of the Lions' final four games. 12 games into their season, the Chargers were 5-7 while the Lions were 7-5. The Chargers then won all four of their final games to snatch the final playoff spot at 9-7 while the Lions lost all four of theirs to blow a spot in the playoffs.

And if you look at how well their QB played down that stretch versus how rotten Stafford played, you'd know why our team lost four and their team won four.

January 6th, 2014, 1:52 pm
5th Round Pick - Traded

Quote:
And if you look at how well their QB played down that stretch versus how rotten Stafford played, you'd know why our team lost four and their team won four.

The Lions entire offense played horrible down the stretch is was so out sync it wasn't funny. The offense was centered around CJ and his ability to draw double and triple coverage leaving the non-talented scrubs the lions call receivers to make plays in open spaces. With CJ hurt teams covered could cover him one on one and guess what there was no where to throw the ball but yet the Lions continued to throw the ball and throw the ball - I'm surprised Stafford completed any passes didn't throw more interceptions the second half of the season.

January 11th, 2014, 10:54 am
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

i dont know. This. chargers offense looks alot like our offense down the stretch.

January 12th, 2014, 7:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]