View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 22nd, 2014, 4:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Free Agent Acquisitions 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Re: Free Agent Acquisitions
millam21 wrote:
Back of the endzone safety aside, hes really not that bad. I hope he mentally prepares himself to be the butt end of jokes during his tenure in detroit though.

What can ya say... he was the safe-ty choice.

April 2nd, 2014, 11:44 pm
Profile ICQ WWW

Sadly, I bet he has better footwork than matthew stafford

April 3rd, 2014, 3:10 am
Hall of Fame Player

Looks like the little birdie I heard was right. I wish I could remember who it was. I blame the Mad Cow Disease. LOL.

April 3rd, 2014, 9:31 am
RIP Killer

BillySims wrote:
Looks like the little birdie I heard was right. I wish I could remember who it was. I blame the Mad Cow Disease. LOL.

Perhaps you've trained a parrot to read and recite articles from the freep, det news, mlive or a host of other services that reported this possibility prior to your post...

:twisted:

April 3rd, 2014, 10:43 am
Profile WWW
Hall of Fame Player

Pablo wrote:
BillySims wrote:

Perhaps you've trained a parrot to read and recite articles from the freep, det news, mlive or a host of other services that reported this possibility prior to your post...

:twisted:

I told you, I had not seen those articles. I heard it on Sirius NFL Radio. It was some guest they had on one of the daily shows.

April 3rd, 2014, 10:53 am

DJ-B wrote:
millam21 wrote:
Back of the endzone safety aside, hes really not that bad. I hope he mentally prepares himself to be the butt end of jokes during his tenure in detroit though.

No one cares about this but the next time he was backed up in the endzone he threw a 96 yard bomb to megatron vs the Texans. That being said, I don't like him as a player and I think he'll be 3rd on the depth chart behind Moore

April 3rd, 2014, 12:17 pm
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego

Killwill25 wrote:
DJ-B wrote:
millam21 wrote:

No one cares about this but the next time he was backed up in the endzone he threw a 96 yard bomb to megatron vs the Texans. That being said, I don't like him as a player and I think he'll be 3rd on the depth chart behind Moore

I hope not! i dont even undwerstand why Moore is even allowed in the practice facility! The guy has been nothing but turrible!!!

April 3rd, 2014, 12:21 pm
#1 Overall Pick

To be fair I will say Moore looked to have made a small improvement last offseason, but he was starting from such a terrible spot it still doesn't make him even close to being an NFL QB. The guy lacks any kind of pro level arm strength and he floats every ball he throws past 10 yards. If Moore ever saw real game time in the NFL it would be like a DBs wet dream. If he ever somehow became the back-up for the Lions then it means the coaching staff has every intention to give up the season if Stafford goes down.

April 3rd, 2014, 1:14 pm
RIP Killer

regularjoe12 wrote:
Killwill25 wrote:
DJ-B wrote:
millam21 wrote:

I hope not! i dont even undwerstand why Moore is even allowed in the practice facility! The guy has been nothing but turrible!!!

How and when?! He's never even played in an NFL regular season game. He has barely gotten any decent time in pre-season. I'm no fan of his, and I maintain that the Lions have wasted a roster spot on having him as their third QB these past seasons. But calling him terrible is just foolishly harsh. There's little to judge him on.

April 3rd, 2014, 3:15 pm
ST Coordinator – John Bonamego

m2karateman wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
Killwill25 wrote:
DJ-B wrote:
millam21 wrote:

How and when?! He's never even played in an NFL regular season game. He has barely gotten any decent time in pre-season. I'm no fan of his, and I maintain that the Lions have wasted a roster spot on having him as their third QB these past seasons. But calling him terrible is just foolishly harsh. There's little to judge him on.

thats fair. But the little we have seen of him has been FAR from satisfactory....some might even say "Turrible"....if they talked like Charles Barkley. :wink:

April 3rd, 2014, 3:48 pm
RIP Killer

regularjoe12 wrote:
m2karateman wrote:
regularjoe12 wrote:
Killwill25 wrote:
DJ-B wrote:
millam21 wrote:

thats fair. But the little we have seen of him has been FAR from satisfactory....some might even say "Turrible"....if they talked like Charles Barkley. :wink:

As I recall, last year when he did get to play in pre-season, he actually did pretty well. Yes, it was against third and fourth stringers. But he still did OK. Would I want him starting? No. Do I think he could be a viable second stringer? Possibly. I know he showed a big improvement in his zip and accuracy over his rookie showings. No reason for the Lions to waste any money or picks to get a third stringer. Kellen Moore is perfectly capable of carrying a clip board.

April 10th, 2014, 12:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 101 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7