View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 2nd, 2014, 4:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Golden Tate 
5th Round Pick - Traded

Post Re: Golden Tate
rao wrote:
kdsberman wrote:
njroar wrote:
To those that think we're set at WR.... Think Caldwell, think Peyton, Indy offense, think Denver offense with Peyton (Decker/Welker/Thomas) and think NO offense. They still need a great prospect for this offense to be on the same level.

I absolutely agree. I would rather they go safety at 10, but i dont think thats what they will do. I still think a move up for Watkins is still a strong possibility.

I just can't get on board with Pryor. That kid is totally one dimensional and as good as his hitting is I don't think it brings good value for the 10th overall pick. I will say he intrigues me more than Ha Ha though, at least when you see Pryor's hitting ability it actually can make you go wow. I don't see anything particularly special with Ha Ha, he's just a really solid player with no great qualities. Basically I'm out on safeties at #10.

Although I'm fond of Pryor's fierce play, have to agree 10 is too early. As for the Lions moving up for Watson, I think if he's still there at 5 (Oakland) then it might be reasonable to attempt the deal. If Evans is our choice at 10, that's not a bad pick.

March 14th, 2014, 7:33 pm
Team MVP

Post Re: Golden Tate
rao wrote:
kdsberman wrote:
njroar wrote:
To those that think we're set at WR.... Think Caldwell, think Peyton, Indy offense, think Denver offense with Peyton (Decker/Welker/Thomas) and think NO offense. They still need a great prospect for this offense to be on the same level.

I absolutely agree. I would rather they go safety at 10, but i dont think thats what they will do. I still think a move up for Watkins is still a strong possibility.

I just can't get on board with Pryor. That kid is totally one dimensional and as good as his hitting is I don't think it brings good value for the 10th overall pick. I will say he intrigues me more than Ha Ha though, at least when you see Pryor's hitting ability it actually can make you go wow. I don't see anything particularly special with Ha Ha, he's just a really solid player with no great qualities. Basically I'm out on safeties at #10.

I hate posts like this because it makes me think, "Yeah, hes got a point". Then I gotta retract my statement lol.

I still do like Pryor, but maybe hes a little one dimensional.

April 22nd, 2010 @ 7:44p.m. "The Detroit Lions select...Ndamukong Suh". Those are some beautiful words.

Lionbacker2 Fantasy Champion 2011

March 14th, 2014, 8:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4