View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently September 21st, 2014, 8:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Golden Tate Cheating With Russell Wilson’s Wife? 
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Post Golden Tate Cheating With Russell Wilson’s Wife?
Oh boy

Quote:
Golden Tate Cheating With Russell Wilson’s Wife?
http://seahawknationblog.com/2014/05/go ... sons-wife/

Some of you will read this post and say no way, but yes it’s true and i have a good source who just confirmed to me over our 15 minute conversation that Golden Tate was cheating with Russell Wilson’s Wife. I will not divulge my source in fear that they could lose their job within the Seahawks organization, but folks the real reason is such a sad story and the fact it was going on while they were in New York during the Super Bowl i find even more appalling.

I was a big Golden Tate fan but now i think he is a piece of poop for what he did to his friend and teammate Russell Wilson. It is also the real reason Golden Tate never even answered to Seattle’s offer for him to extend in Seattle. I have been on this blog since 2004 and we would never publish bullshit so y0u can take this anyway you want. I have been a loyal Seahawks fan since 1976 and will always be a Hawks fan, but i couldn’t honor my friends request to not say anything after our conversation.

I also spoke to another friend who also works for the Seahawks Organization on the outside and they also confirmed to me that it is the rumor going around the VMAC. Such a terrible taste in my mouth to know the truth about Golden Tate and knowing it would never work for him to stay here in Seattle. All i can say is good riddance to this POS!!~~

I have no shame whatsoever so keep your comments civil or they won’t even be posted and will be deleted immediately~!

May 12th, 2014, 2:06 pm
ST Coordinator – Danny Crossman

Post Re: Golden Tate Cheating With Russell Wilson’s Wife?
I dont buy it...

May 12th, 2014, 2:39 pm
Modmin Dude

Don't really care. This is between Russell Wilson, his wife & Golden Tate. No else need be involved at all....unless of course either Washington State or the NFL has laws/rules against adultery.

May 12th, 2014, 2:41 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

Impossible to speculate.

May 12th, 2014, 2:50 pm

Blueskies wrote:
Impossible to speculate.

Thats why i dont buy it. An unnamed source, an article written by someone with no direct inside information...It's a stretch IMO.

May 12th, 2014, 2:53 pm
Player of the Year - Defense

Well, it seems strange that someone would make something up like that. What is their incentive?

May 12th, 2014, 3:35 pm

Blueskies wrote:
Well, it seems strange that someone would make something up like that. What is their incentive?

Teammate or fan hating on a favorite that left the team for "greener pastures". would be where I'd start.

"breaking news" to get more hits on their website since they apear to be the only ones reporting this thus far, would be a 2nd guess.

just to name a few reasons off the top of my head.

May 12th, 2014, 3:56 pm
QB Coach

regularjoe12 wrote:
Blueskies wrote:

Teammate or fan hating on a favorite that left the team for "greener pastures". would be where I'd start.

"breaking news" to get more hits on their website since they apear to be the only ones reporting this thus far, would be a 2nd guess.

just to name a few reasons off the top of my head.

Yeah, click bait for their website is the #1 reason in my opinion. People write all sorts of stupid things to increase traffic to their websites. Just like some commentators on TV make their living by saying crazy things.

“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

May 12th, 2014, 4:51 pm
Pop Warner Vet

BREAKING NEWS!!! THIS JUST IN

I have it from a very reliable source that requested to be anonymous that NO ONE GIVES A F#@K!

May 13th, 2014, 12:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]