View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 25th, 2014, 3:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Alan Anderson in the news. 
League MVP

Post Re: Alan Anderson in the news.
allenslions wrote:
it is a play on my name and allen park.also thank you.and nj is correct i know our board and players that we intend to target but until were on the clock that the final decision is made.but i did pm my buddy kdsb that it would be buffalo who thru a monkey wrench into our plans.also i enjoy chatting with everyone on here and if i can give a little insight to what were doing i,m glad to share it with you guys.with the crazy media in this town somebody has to keep the rumor mill down.

How is the offense doing? Stafford/Johnson/Tate/Ebron/Pettigrew/Bush looks pretty good to me on paper, are they showing flashes in OTAs/minicamps? Who rounds out the roster at WR? Is Jeremy Ross really looking like he could push his way onto the offense with more regularity? Kellen Moore have any business being on an NFL roster or is Franklin going to surpass him?

June 19th, 2014, 11:39 am
Varsity Captain

Post Re: Alan Anderson in the news.
the offence was slow at first but has picked it up in the minicamp but thats to be expected learning a new system.yes ross has shown alot of improvement and the battle for the backup wideouts is gonna be a good one.but really it,s the defense that has stood out.they really have taken to the new scheme and i have to say it fits them like a glove.we all cant wait to get the pads on and really see how good they can be.

June 19th, 2014, 7:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2