View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently October 21st, 2014, 8:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 What do you want to see in the Browns V Lions game 
Hall of Fame Player

Post Re: What do you want to see in the Browns V Lions game
thelomasbrowns wrote:
-I watched the game, but I'm not a great evaluator of individual performances. How did Greenwood do? I know he didn't have any splash plays, but he played quite a few snaps, and I didn't see him getting abused like Jonte. All the beat writers were saying Jonte was ahead, but I don't know if I'm buying that.

-I hope we keep Broyles and Fuller and dump Durham. I also think Ogletree is 'just a guy,' despite the positive reviews he's been getting.

-Winn definitely brings more to the table than Leshoure, who looked (as usual) like he was running in molasses. Time to (literally) cut our losses with that bum.

-I definitely like what Reid brought to the table. Certainly looks the part.

On a side note, the 'official' highlights of the game from the NFL Network have literally one Lions offensive snap (the TD to Fuller). I understand the JFF mania, but come on!

About LeShoure: I think you are being a bit harsh. You have to remember that he blew out his Achilles Tendon before we ever got to see him play a real game. Most people NEVER recover from an Achilles injury. Before he was injured, all the reports about him were glowing. I am afraid that that injury effectively ended his career before it began.

August 11th, 2014, 8:59 pm
League MVP

BillySims wrote:
thelomasbrowns wrote:
-I watched the game, but I'm not a great evaluator of individual performances. How did Greenwood do? I know he didn't have any splash plays, but he played quite a few snaps, and I didn't see him getting abused like Jonte. All the beat writers were saying Jonte was ahead, but I don't know if I'm buying that.

-I hope we keep Broyles and Fuller and dump Durham. I also think Ogletree is 'just a guy,' despite the positive reviews he's been getting.

-Winn definitely brings more to the table than Leshoure, who looked (as usual) like he was running in molasses. Time to (literally) cut our losses with that bum.

On a side note, the 'official' highlights of the game from the NFL Network have literally one Lions offensive snap (the TD to Fuller). I understand the JFF mania, but come on!

About LeShoure: I think you are being a bit harsh. You have to remember that he blew out his Achilles Tendon before we ever got to see him play a real game. Most people NEVER recover from an Achilles injury. Before he was injured, all the reports about him were glowing. I am afraid that that injury effectively ended his career before it began.

LeShoure didnt exactly help his cause getting caught smoking dope twice in the offseason after that injury when he should ve been focused on rehabbing the injury.

August 11th, 2014, 9:11 pm
Rookie Player of the Year

BillySims wrote:
thelomasbrowns wrote:

Fair enough, but that was a long time ago. I'm not saying he's a bust per se, but he's got nothing to offer this team.

August 12th, 2014, 9:09 am
RIP Killer

The Legend wrote:
BillySims wrote:
thelomasbrowns wrote:

LeShoure didnt exactly help his cause getting caught smoking dope twice in the offseason after that injury when he should ve been focused on rehabbing the injury.

Medical Mary Jane? :ppp:

August 12th, 2014, 12:47 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2