View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 12th, 2018, 6:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Trade in the works between the Ravens and Lions? 
Martha Firestone Ford

Post Trade in the works between the Ravens and Lions?
John Harbaugh told a reporter today that Eugene Monroe is being held out of mandatory minicamp because they are trying to trade him.

Yesterday, revealed that the Lions are holding Stephen Tulloch out of mandatory minicamp.

I wonder if we are working on a deal to send Tulloco and Riley Rief to the Ravens for Eugene Monroe and a draft pick?

June 14th, 2016, 7:10 pm
Rookie Player of the Year

Post Re: Trade in the works between the Ravens and Lions?
I really hope they aren't thinking of moving Reiff for a guy that has been unable to get on the field for most of the last 2 years. Taking a chance on Monroe is a great idea but not if your going to move your only proven OT to get him. Reiff is their starting RT and LT safety net, you have to either have the ability to tell the future or more likely a mental deficiency to make that move.

June 15th, 2016, 3:08 pm
Martha Firestone Ford

rao wrote:
I really hope they aren't thinking of moving Reiff for a guy that has been unable to get on the field for most of the last 2 years. Taking a chance on Monroe is a great idea but not if your going to move your only proven OT to get him. Reiff is their starting RT and LT safety net, you have to either have the ability to tell the future or more likely a mental deficiency to make that move.

I am merely speculating on this. I heard they were shopping him and I also know that we are shopping Tulloch. It doesn't necessarily have to be Rief that we add into the deal.

June 15th, 2016, 3:36 pm
Rookie Player of the Year

Monroe was released.

June 15th, 2016, 6:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]