View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 10th, 2018, 4:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Lions -Ravens game 
League MVP

Post Lions -Ravens game
So I went to the game as a part of my bachelor party since I live nearby and don't often get to see our guys live. Found out last night the Lions were at the hotel down the street from where we stayed. Tried to find some of them at the bar last night but no luck. Anybody know if they flew back already?

August 28th, 2016, 7:56 am
Player of the Year - Offense

Post Re: Lions -Ravens game
inheritedlionsfan wrote:
So I went to the game as a part of my bachelor party since I live nearby and don't often get to see our guys live. Found out last night the Lions were at the hotel down the street from where we stayed. Tried to find some of them at the bar last night but no luck. Anybody know if they flew back already?

After that performance, you'd think some of them would have wanted to drown their sorrows. :D

It's my impression that the team typically flies back the night of the game.

"Good teams don't worry about a whole lot of stuff. They travel, they play, they win. And it doesn't matter where they go, what the time block is, all those kinds of things. They never seem to bother teams that play well, and we want to be one of those teams." -Jim Caldwell

August 28th, 2016, 10:35 am
League MVP

Haha yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. They needed a drink after that game.

August 28th, 2016, 1:15 pm
Martha Firestone Ford

It's a good thing this is happening right now. It's preseason, so in a few weeks it won't even be remembered. I just hope it is showing the Lions exactly where they have to improve before week 1.

But, I didn't see even 1 thing that inspired any hope in this team. Unless you want to count a 60 yard FG as inspirational.

August 28th, 2016, 4:57 pm
5th Round Pick - Traded

Although it is the stand alone highlight, a 60 yard field goal is nothing to devalue. It's too bad that that's all there was to be excited about but not every NFL kicker can do 60

August 28th, 2016, 6:54 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]