View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 14th, 2017, 7:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 2017 Schedule 
Team President - Rod Wood

Post Re: 2017 Schedule
BestAtMadden wrote:
4-12 or 5-11 this year for my prediction. Sad but I hope they prove me wrong and win it all.
Coach should be canned after week 7 or 8 when they are 1-6 or 1-7.
These kids don't wanna play for Detroit. Not many do.
We deserve better sports teams than this.
Go lions

I feel like the roster is trending in the right direction but they have some major holes at RB, DL and right now LT. Get Ansah and Decker back in there and they are far better than a 4, 5 win team based on talent. On the other hand that schedule looks really tough. They should spend the next 3 weeks just preparing for Arizona IMO bc thats probably there best shot in the first 4 weeks. Not having Decker against those 1st 4 teams who have some major players rushing the passer could be season altering - if Im Stafford Im looking at that and telling my agent "hey man, we better sign this contract before the season starts." If they win the opener they at least have a chance to get to 3-3 heading into the bye and 2 weeks to prepare for the Steelers. If they somehow get 4 wins in the first half then I see them getting to the playoffs but I agree it could be a tough year depending on how they come out of the gates. It could be another 2015 type season...

August 19th, 2017, 10:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2