View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 11th, 2017, 9:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Roster moves. 
William Clay Ford Sr.

Post Roster moves.
Lions cut Punter Locke. Apparently, Martin is ready to play.

Also, QB Brad Kaaya cleared waivers and signed onto the Lions practice squad.

Any word when Decker will be ready to play?

October 24th, 2017, 7:14 pm
Junior Varsity

Post Re: Roster moves.
Ive heard he was eligible to come off this week but likely won't

October 24th, 2017, 7:27 pm
RIP Killer

BillySims wrote:
Any word when Decker will be ready to play?

I believe the Lions have 3 games to make him active or put him on the season long IR.

October 25th, 2017, 11:21 am
Profile WWW
Water Boy

Decker is not yet even practicing. Tate & Goliday are banged up and Jones is not a dependable option. Rodgers is down and this is a good time to go out and acquire someone to help get us over the top. We saw several guys like Freeney, Richardson, Blount, etc... be available and nothing at all. If he doesn't see this season as an opportunity he may not be the guy. Kareem Hunt was a big piece we could have used in the draft. We likely could have traded back in the 2nd to pick up an extra 3rd and still got Hunt, Tabor and Goliday! So far Tabor is a bust as he can hardly get active. Before Joe Thomas got hurt I would have supported trading for him to shore up the Line as Cleveland needs a QB and adding picks along with Ebron would have been a good trade.

Roster moves had better be happening or Quinn is simply not getting it done.

October 26th, 2017, 10:48 pm
Team President - Rod Wood

JRLIONS wrote:
Decker is not yet even practicing. Tate & Goliday are banged up and Jones is not a dependable option. Rodgers is down and this is a good time to go out and acquire someone to help get us over the top. We saw several guys like Freeney, Richardson, Blount, etc... be available and nothing at all. If he doesn't see this season as an opportunity he may not be the guy. Kareem Hunt was a big piece we could have used in the draft. We likely could have traded back in the 2nd to pick up an extra 3rd and still got Hunt, Tabor and Goliday! So far Tabor is a bust as he can hardly get active. Before Joe Thomas got hurt I would have supported trading for him to shore up the Line as Cleveland needs a QB and adding picks along with Ebron would have been a good trade.

Roster moves had better be happening or Quinn is simply not getting it done.

Quinn needs to get a good runners and some passrushers this offseason. If he doesnt even try yet again then its hopeless. We ll all just be waiting around for the next guy.

October 30th, 2017, 7:18 pm
Fired Head Coach (0-16 record)

Ok I'm starting to sour on the front office now after hearing Jay Ajayi went to Philly for a 4th. Need to at least hear some rumors about the Lions trying to make something happen.

October 31st, 2017, 9:51 am
NFL Team Captain

Although I'm in favor of improving the talent in our backfield, I don't believe that's the main reason we struggle to have a strong ground game. I believe it's the scheme, as history shows, Caldwells teams never have respectable running games.
Despite the obvious desire to move Ebron before the trade deadline (he won't fetch much in return), is there any one else on our roster you see as possible trade bait? I'm thinking Ziggy, who's not producing like he should and is due a new contract. I realize he's a player at a position of great need for us, but could possibly fetch a favorable return from a team thinking they're knocking on the Super Bowl door, as clearly the Lions are not.

October 31st, 2017, 10:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]