View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 19th, 2018, 3:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 3-4 the future is brighter. 
Martha Firestone Ford

Post 3-4 the future is brighter.
I fully expected us to be 1-6 at this point. We are 2 games better. The rest of our schedule is a cakewalk compared the the first 7.

Minnesota still has to play the Falcons, Panthers, and us. Plus the Redskins could give them all they can handle.
The Bears just lost 2 more starters. Last place awaits for them.
The Packers still have to play us twice, Steelers, Panthers, and Vikings. Buccaneers and Ravens could give them a couple loses also.

Unfortunately, despite that we could end up finally winning this damn division, we will not likely win a playoff game. All these years, and we still can not be confident that the Lions can beat a good team when it matters.

October 30th, 2017, 5:52 pm
RIP Killer

Post Re: 3-4 the future is brighter.
BillySims wrote:
I fully expected us to be 1-6 at this point. We are 2 games better. The rest of our schedule is a cakewalk compared the the first 7.

Minnesota still has to play the Falcons, Panthers, and us. Plus the Redskins could give them all they can handle.
The Packers still have to play us twice, Steelers, Panthers, and Vikings. Buccaneers and Ravens could give them a couple loses also.

Unfortunately, despite that we could end up finally winning this damn division, we will not likely win a playoff game. All these years, and we still can not be confident that the Lions can beat a good team when it matters.

Heck, I'm not confident the Lions can beat a bad team when it matters.

October 31st, 2017, 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
Veteran NFL Head Coach

BillySims wrote:

i agree but only to an extent. the lions have played the hard part of the schedule - its not a cakewalk but this team should be able to string together some wins. minnesota is going to be adjusting back to bridgewater as the qb and there could be some rust related issues. getting a road win at Green Bay will lessen the blow of already having 3 home losses. still i think thats a big IF

November 1st, 2017, 12:28 am
Martha Firestone Ford

Before the season started, I figured we would be 1-7 right now. I am thrilled that we are 4-4. What’s more, I think we can run the table from here. 12-4. Division winners. 1round bye. 1 seed.

November 7th, 2017, 9:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]