View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 19th, 2018, 7:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Just had an inrteresting thought. 
Junior Varsity

Post Just had an inrteresting thought.
So word is the dolphins are going to cut Suh since his cap hit is 26m. I think if this happens, we try signing him, obviously if he wants a similar dollar amount, leave it be, but he had some of his best play with his one season undwr Austin and our defense was the 13th best run defense in NFL history that year. I think hes the type of player were missing, a penetrating d tackle to paur woth robinson could really help keep davis clean and let him use his speed, and put pressure on the qb our defense sorely needs. Thoughts?

November 25th, 2017, 6:30 pm
Veteran NFL Head Coach

Post Re: Just had an inrteresting thought.
i think he ll be expensive. he wont settle for anything cheap and he has enough talent that someone will give him a try. the problem is despite having intelligence he s mostly a selfish, stupid football player who can be disruptive but does it at the expense of playing within a scheme. somehow in florida he s been getting away with a lot of crap that would get him suspended in detroit.

in other words, i wouldnt do it - look elsewhere.

November 26th, 2017, 5:51 pm
Junior Varsity

I do think we should sign provem tslent on the dline and draft a runningback, but i dont think quin will go rb in round 1

November 26th, 2017, 7:16 pm
Player of the Year - Offense

Would like to move up to get Mo Hurst. Similar skillset, cheaper, and a better citizen.

"Good teams don't worry about a whole lot of stuff. They travel, they play, they win. And it doesn't matter where they go, what the time block is, all those kinds of things. They never seem to bother teams that play well, and we want to be one of those teams." -Jim Caldwell

December 5th, 2017, 7:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]